1001 things to do with LiveCode

Peter W A Wood
I have labelled all of the entries and added a Category Index to the main page of 1001 things to do with LiveCode. Some of the labels are probably not correct but they can be changed if necessary.

This pretty much completes the development phase of 1001 things to do with LiveCode. There are a few more entries to be published, of course more are always welcome. Once I have published the remaining articles, the site will change from a "daily new entry" site to a reference site with occasional updates.

Many thanks to all who have contributed.

Kind regards

Peter W A Wood
http://LiveCode1001.blogspot.com

Re: 1001 things to do with LiveCode

RogGuay
Peter,

PLEASE don't forget my SETI Synchronicity Problem iPad app. Sorry to keep bugging you.

Thanks,

Roger

On Apr 6, 2013, at 9:01 PM, Peter W A Wood <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This pretty much completes the development phase of 1001 things to do with LiveCode. There are a few more entries to be published, of course more are always welcome. Once I have published the remaining articles, the site will change from a "daily new entry" site to a reference site with occasional updates.

Re: 1001 things to do with LiveCode

Peter W A Wood
Roger

Don't worry I haven't forgotten. It should appear in a week or so.

Regards

Peter

On 7 Apr 2013, at 13:54, Roger Guay wrote:

> Peter,
>
> PLEASE don't forget my SETI Synchronicity Problem iPad app. Sorry to keep bugging you.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Roger
>

> On Apr 6, 2013, at 9:01 PM, Peter W A Wood <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> This pretty much completes the development phase of 1001 things to do with LiveCode. There are a few more entries to be published, of course more are always welcome. Once I have published the remaining articles, the site will change from a "daily new entry" site to a reference site with occasional updates.

Re: 1001 things to do with LiveCode

Peter W A Wood
Christer

On 24 May 2013, at 00:24, Christer Pyyhtiä wrote:

> Peter, keep up pushing people to tell about their applications!

I will send out the odd reminder but I don't want to spam the lists.

>  It is extremely interesting list - I wonder why RR is not supporting / pushing your work here.

RR have supported 1001 things to do with LiveCode. They kindly provided the art work for me. Understandably, they want 1001 things to do with LiveCode to be seen as a community initiative. I also think that it is best.

Once the new LiveCode website has settled down, I'll request a link to 1001 things to do with LiveCode if there isn't one.

> I hope to manage to publish a knowledge based decision making application soon to add on to your list.

That sounds very interesting. I look forward to learning about it.

If anybody else reading this message has any interesting that they've developed in LiveCode, I'd really appreciate being able to include it in 1001 things to do with LiveCode.

Best regards

Peter

Re: 1001 things to do with LiveCode

Alejandro Tejada
Hi Peter,

Peter W A Wood wrote
If anybody else reading this message has any interesting that
they've developed in LiveCode, I'd really appreciate being able
to include it in 1001 things to do with LiveCode.
Did you published the guidelines about the exact information
that you require to include reviews of stacks or applications
in the site 1001 things to do with LiveCode?

A pdf download would be fine. :)

Al

Re: 1001 things to do with LiveCode

Peter W A Wood
Hi Al

I don't have any formal guidelines. Well I didn't until you asked:

1. The app/stack should show how LiveCode has been used to do something useful for the author or users.
 (This really rules out IDE plug-ins and Library stacks).

2. There should be a screenshot of the app.

3. Some notes about the app.

Regards

Peter