$332 to go on Feature Exchange

Heather Laine-2
and 50 minutes left. Anyone care to jump in here? Surely we can do another $332 and get nicely preserved formatting on find and replace added to LiveCode's feature set?

Anyone?

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com

Re: $332 to go on Feature Exchange

Stephen Barncard-4
To show team spirit.. I just pledged $50.00 - let's get a few more...

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Heather Laine <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> and 50 minutes left. Anyone care to jump in here? Surely we can do another
> $332 and get nicely preserved formatting on find and replace added to
> LiveCode's feature set?
>
> Anyone?
>
> Warm Regards,
>
> Heather