9.0.0 RC-1 Hard crash still persists

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hi there

(Mac 10.11.6)

I have grouped items in a group.

I press Command R to edit the big group.

Then I hover mouse over one of the subgroups and Option-Command-click to acces the script.

Then Hard crash

Only Force Quit Livecode will let me out

Mic

Re: 9.0.0 RC-1 Hard crash still persists

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
I just tried that and it works for me, but I am running 10.13.3 and LC 8.1.9. Try quitting, removing all your plugins and testing.

Bob S

> On Mar 15, 2018, at 01:33 , Michael Kristensen via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi there
>
> (Mac 10.11.6)
>
> I have grouped items in a group.
>
> I press Command R to edit the big group.
>
> Then I hover mouse over one of the subgroups and Option-Command-click to acces the script.
>
> Then Hard crash
>
> Only Force Quit Livecode will let me out
>

> Mic

Re: 9.0.0 RC-1 Hard crash still persists

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hi

Just  tested this in LC 9  dp11 and RC-1 on a group of 20 different
objects - works perfectly although how much time it saves pressing
CTRL-R instead of clicking edit group I don't know. I never knew
CTRL-R existed.

Anyway as Bob intimated it's your "system" whether the stack, plugins
or Solitaire running in the background  ;-)

Test it on brand new stack and get back to us - always useful to know.

Regards Lagi