A curious question...

Lynch, Jonathan

I have a feeling most folks will not want to answer this question
directly, but I am curious and so feel compelled to ask...

How much does a typical freelance Revolution programmer earn per year?

I realize there are several caveats to such a question, but I am just
trying to get a sense of it - so any answer you can give me would be
welcome.

RE: A curious question...

MisterX
Jon

That's a good question. I'm interested too...
Should it become a professional need...

Only if it's not too personal naturally ;)

As far as i know, some service provides can make (or
cost) up to a 1000EUs a day or more in our corporate
banking realm...

I know most equaly qualified professionals that are
not self employed dont make this kind of money in a
week...

cheers
Xavier