[ANN] A Small Announcement

Dan Shafer
Just a quick note to those of you who might actually care that my old
Rev site is back online in a new incarnation.

http://www.revolutionpros.com

Main interesting feature other than my opinions ( :-D ) is the place
where I've resumed my practice of digesting interesting (to me)
threads from this forum, cleaned out duplicate stuff, hidden email
identities, given appropriate credit and organized things a bit. only
a couple of new ones but I plan to add several each week so stay tuned.

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"

Re: [ANN] A Small Announcement

Eric Chatonet
Hi Dan,

I call that great service to the whole community.
Big work too... Now and later ;-)
Thanks.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

PS. For those who are kind enough to use Resources Picker, add
*immediately* the following url to Resources Picker web database:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/dshafer/BestofList/default.htm

Le 19 juil. 05 à 23:45, Dan Shafer a écrit :

> Just a quick note to those of you who might actually care that my
> old Rev site is back online in a new incarnation.
>
> http://www.revolutionpros.com
>
> Main interesting feature other than my opinions ( :-D ) is the
> place where I've resumed my practice of digesting interesting (to
> me) threads from this forum, cleaned out duplicate stuff, hidden
> email identities, given appropriate credit and organized things a
> bit. only a couple of new ones but I plan to add several each week
> so stay tuned.

So Smart Software