[ANN] HTML 5 Campaign Monitor

ScottR
I saw a request from Heather about wanting a notifier for the HTML 5
campaign so I put together a little stack for this.  Execute the following
in your message box:

go url "http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7192863/HTML5_Monitor.livecode"

The stack scrapes data from the campaign page and is configured to
automatically check status every 5 minutes, with a chime/refresh animation
if a change is detected.  There's a manual refresh at the bottom of the
window.  Note that the campaign page is slow to load here in California
(several seconds) so a busy indicator is displayed while the stack is
fetching data.

Make your pledge and listen for the chime  :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] HTML 5 Campaign Monitor

Vaughn Clement
Hi Scott

Nice little app...

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: [hidden email]
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I saw a request from Heather about wanting a notifier for the HTML 5
> campaign so I put together a little stack for this.  Execute the following
> in your message box:
>
> go url "http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7192863/HTML5_Monitor.livecode"
>

> The stack scrapes data from the campaign page and is configured to
> automatically check status every 5 minutes, with a chime/refresh animation
> if a change is detected.  There's a manual refresh at the bottom of the
> window.  Note that the campaign page is slow to load here in California
> (several seconds) so a busy indicator is displayed while the stack is
> fetching data.
>
> Make your pledge and listen for the chime  :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] HTML 5 Campaign Monitor

Mark Smith
Your eye for detail is amazing. Heather will be pleased