[ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

ScottR
Hi All:

I started taking some past demos, articles, and techniques and put them
into a blog which you might find interesting. http://tactilemedia.com/blog/

My hope is to eventually have all my demo stacks transferred to this
medium, and will post new articles here when available.

Happy Friday.

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

Neil Roger-2
Amazing stuff Scott :) Going straight in my favourites!

LiveCode Technical Support Lead
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

LiveCode
+44 (0) 845 219 8923.
25A Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
http://www.livecode.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/livecode> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RunRevLtd> Linkedin
<https://github.com/runrev/livecode>

On 30/10/2015 10:33, Scott Rossi wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> I started taking some past demos, articles, and techniques and put them
> into a blog which you might find interesting. http://tactilemedia.com/blog/
>
> My hope is to eventually have all my demo stacks transferred to this
> medium, and will post new articles here when available.
>
> Happy Friday.
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

Skip Kimpel
+1

> On Oct 30, 2015, at 6:40 AM, Neil Roger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Amazing stuff Scott :) Going straight in my favourites!
>

> LiveCode Technical Support Lead
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> LiveCode
> +44 (0) 845 219 8923.
> 25A Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
> http://www.livecode.com
>
> Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780> Twitter <https://twitter.com/livecode> Youtube <https://www.youtube.com/user/RunRevLtd> Linkedin <https://github.com/runrev/livecode>
>

>> On 30/10/2015 10:33, Scott Rossi wrote:
>> Hi All:
>>
>> I started taking some past demos, articles, and techniques and put them
>> into a blog which you might find interesting. http://tactilemedia.com/blog/
>>
>> My hope is to eventually have all my demo stacks transferred to this
>> medium, and will post new articles here when available.
>>
>> Happy Friday.
>>
>> Scott Rossi
>> Creative Director
>> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

Peter W A Wood
Scott

That is breathtaking. Thank you for sharing these wonderful insights.

Regards

Peter

> On 30 Oct 2015, at 18:33, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All:
>
> I started taking some past demos, articles, and techniques and put them
> into a blog which you might find interesting. http://tactilemedia.com/blog/
>
> My hope is to eventually have all my demo stacks transferred to this
> medium, and will post new articles here when available.
>
> Happy Friday.
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

Alan Stenhouse
Marvellous work as always Scott - thanks! :-)

On 30 Oct 2015, at 12:00 pm, Scott Rossi wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> I started taking some past demos, articles, and techniques and put them
> into a blog which you might find interesting. http://tactilemedia.com/blog/
>
> My hope is to eventually have all my demo stacks transferred to this
> medium, and will post new articles here when available.
>
> Happy Friday.
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

RogGuay
Wonderful!!! Thank you!

Roger

> On Oct 30, 2015, at 3:33 AM, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All:
>
> I started taking some past demos, articles, and techniques and put them
> into a blog which you might find interesting. http://tactilemedia.com/blog/
>
> My hope is to eventually have all my demo stacks transferred to this
> medium, and will post new articles here when available.
>
> Happy Friday.
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

RH

Re: [ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

RH
Just great ).

Really really nice.

It is exactly what people looking for. And that is why much more support of
media and visual presentation is so important in LC.

Maybe one little hint: On my Android the kind-of-white text is almost not
readable (Samsung S5), and in daylight no chance to read. Even if it may
not be as subtle, but for readability plain white would be better.

Roland

On 30 October 2015 at 13:33, Roger Guay <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wonderful!!! Thank you!
>
> Roger
>

> > On Oct 30, 2015, at 3:33 AM, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All:
> >
> > I started taking some past demos, articles, and techniques and put them
> > into a blog which you might find interesting.
> http://tactilemedia.com/blog/
> >
> > My hope is to eventually have all my demo stacks transferred to this
> > medium, and will post new articles here when available.
> >
> > Happy Friday.
> >
> > Scott Rossi
> > Creative Director
> > Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

rjd318
Yes! That looks more than just interesting, makes me want to leave work already (but unfortunately day just started) and try some of those techniques out. Thanks, Scott!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 30, 2015, at 5:33 AM, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All:
>
> I started taking some past demos, articles, and techniques and put them
> into a blog which you might find interesting. http://tactilemedia.com/blog/
>
> My hope is to eventually have all my demo stacks transferred to this
> medium, and will post new articles here when available.
>
> Happy Friday.
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

Tore Nilsen
I will share this with my students, both to show them what can really be done in LiveCode, but also as an inspiration to think outside of the standard application window box. It is always inspiring to see Scotts work. Somehow he always manages to make it look so simple.

Tore

> 30. okt. 2015 kl. 11.33 skrev Scott Rossi <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi All:
>
> I started taking some past demos, articles, and techniques and put them
> into a blog which you might find interesting. http://tactilemedia.com/blog/
>
> My hope is to eventually have all my demo stacks transferred to this
> medium, and will post new articles here when available.
>
> Happy Friday.
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

Matt Maier
A lot of those could benefit from using an animated gif instead a static
image. GifCam is really useful for that. http://blog.bahraniapps.com/gifcam/

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 6:36 AM, Tore Nilsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I will share this with my students, both to show them what can really be
> done in LiveCode, but also as an inspiration to think outside of the
> standard application window box. It is always inspiring to see Scotts work.
> Somehow he always manages to make it look so simple.
>
> Tore
>

> > 30. okt. 2015 kl. 11.33 skrev Scott Rossi <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Hi All:
> >
> > I started taking some past demos, articles, and techniques and put them
> > into a blog which you might find interesting.
> http://tactilemedia.com/blog/
> >
> > My hope is to eventually have all my demo stacks transferred to this
> > medium, and will post new articles here when available.
> >
> > Happy Friday.
> >
> > Scott Rossi
> > Creative Director
> > Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

Roger Eller
Pure Awesomeness!  Thanks for sharing this.

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 6:33 AM, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> I started taking some past demos, articles, and techniques and put them
> into a blog which you might find interesting.
> http://tactilemedia.com/blog/
>
> My hope is to eventually have all my demo stacks transferred to this
> medium, and will post new articles here when available.
>
> Happy Friday.
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

RE: [ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

Ralph DiMola
+1 Nice...

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
[hidden email]

Amazing stuff Scott :) Going straight in my favourites!

LiveCode Technical Support Lead
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

LiveCode
+44 (0) 845 219 8923.
25A Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
http://www.livecode.com

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveCode/121318328010780>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/livecode> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RunRevLtd> Linkedin
<https://github.com/runrev/livecode>

On 30/10/2015 10:33, Scott Rossi wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> I started taking some past demos, articles, and techniques and put
> them into a blog which you might find interesting.
> http://tactilemedia.com/blog/
>
> My hope is to eventually have all my demo stacks transferred to this
> medium, and will post new articles here when available.
>
> Happy Friday.
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] LiveCode Blog (mostly)

AndyP
This post was updated on .
Great, thanks for sharing.

Font Awesome & Scott Awesome ... what a combination.

Andy

2108.co.uk the home of Script Editor Themer fo LiveCode
Andy Piddock

TinyIDE a Free alternative minimalist IDE Plugin for LiveCode

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder. http://www.pointandsee.co.uk - made with LiveCode