[ANN] Managing Answer Dialogs Tutorial Enhanced

[ANN] Managing Answer Dialogs Tutorial Enhanced

Eric Chatonet
Hi all,

Stephen Barncard kindly requested that the HTML code builder which is
included in the "Managing Answer Dialogs" tutorial might handle not
only text styles but fonts and sizes too.
In addition, he pointed out that the code builder did not handle
prompts where quotes were inserted.
He was so right that you will see an orange dot before this tutorial
in Tutorials Picker list: this means that the tutorial has been
updated since your last visit :-)

[REM] Tutorials Picker is available for free from my website.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software