[ANN] New custom control > Circular Slider

[ANN] New custom control > Circular Slider

René Micout
Hello,
A new little custom control for Macintosh (Windows & Linux also, I suppose...) on revOnline :
Search : Circular Slider Store.
Bon souvenir de Paris
René

PS : merci Thierry pour les nouveaux "beep" !!

Re: [ANN] New custom control > Circular Slider

AcidJazz
Rene,

Looks very nice, but for me it locks up.   When I click on slider it works great, but it won't allow me to release.  It's as though it's not getting the "mouseup" command.   At that point, I can't click on anything else, and have to use CNTL-ALT-DELETE to force the program to shut down.

Using Rev Enterprise 4.0 on Windows XP.

Cheers,
  Mark

Re: [ANN] New custom control > Circular Slider

René Micout
It is made with LiveCode 4.6.0 using graphics and "Graphic effects" properties...
Someone else met the same problem?
René

Le 17 juin 2011 à 18:35, AcidJazz a écrit :

> Rene,
>
> Looks very nice, but for me it locks up.   When I click on slider it works
> great, but it won't allow me to release.  It's as though it's not getting
> the "mouseup" command.   At that point, I can't click on anything else, and
> have to use CNTL-ALT-DELETE to force the program to shut down.
>
> Using Rev Enterprise 4.0 on Windows XP.
>
> Cheers,
>  Mark

Re: [ANN] New custom control > Circular Slider

AcidJazz
I should say that it works great on my macbook pro (running LiveCode 4.6.1), and I also tried it as a revlet in Safari, and works great there too.

How easy is it to modify these?

Re: [ANN] New custom control > Circular Slider

RogGuay
Love em! Thanks, Rene.

Cheers,
Roger

On Jun 17, 2011, at 10:00 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:18:48 +0200
> From: Ren? Micout <[hidden email]>
> To: How to use LiveCode <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [ANN] New custom control > Circular Slider
>
> Hello,
> A new little custom control for Macintosh (Windows & Linux also, I suppose...) on revOnline :
> Search : Circular Slider Store.
> Bon souvenir de Paris
> Ren?
>
> PS : merci Thierry pour les nouveaux "beep" !!

Re: [ANN] New custom control > Circular Slider

BNig
Hi René,

thank you for the circular sliders.

Work very well for me on the Mac.

Maybe the fact it does not work as expected on Windows has to do with a high ASCII char é in

vlRotationAutorisée

@Mark, if you change that in one of the scripts to vlRotationAutorisee or somesuch does that help on Windows?

Kind regards

Bernd

Le 17 juin 2011 à 18:59, AcidJazz a écrit :

> I should say that it works great on my macbook pro (running LiveCode 4.6.1),
> and I also tried it as a revlet in Safari, and works great there too.
>
> How easy is it to modify these?

What kinds of modification would you do?

Script? Values? Design?

Re: [ANN] New custom control > Circular Slider

mwieder
René-

Friday, June 17, 2011, 9:44:08 AM, you wrote:

> It is made with LiveCode 4.6.0 using graphics and "Graphic effects" properties...
> Someone else met the same problem?

Nope. Works great here on XP and linux.

--
-Mark Wieder

 ahsoftware@gmail.com

Re: [ANN] New custom control > Circular Slider

Ken Ray
> A new little custom control for Macintosh (Windows & Linux also, I suppose...)
> on revOnline :
> Search : Circular Slider Store.

René - if you're interested in turning this (and any of your other controls
you've made) into a DropTool, let me know and I'll help you (if you need
help, that is).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: [hidden email]
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/

Re: [ANN] New custom control > Circular Slider

René Micout
Ken,
I will study the section "Developer info" of your site "http://droptools.sonsothunder.com/other.irev" and I would ask if I need help ...
Thank you
René

SparkOut
I'm getting the same behaviour as AcidJazz - click on a slider and it works, but "never lets go" and have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to kill LC in order to get anything else to respond.

Re: [ANN] New custom control > Circular Slider

René Micout
What is your environnement ?
Thank you
René