[ANN] Release 8.1.3

Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode
Dear List Members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 8.1.3 Stable. By
"Stable", we mean that no reported regressions have been introduced in
8.1.3, compared to the previous Stable release.

LiveCode 8.1.3 contains 90 extra bug fixes and new features, compared to
LiveCode 8.1.2.

*Getting the Release*
You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
the automatic updater.

*Feedback*
Please report any bugs encountered on our BugZilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

Warmest regards,
The LiveCode Team

Re: [ANN] Release 8.1.3

Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode
Congratulations!

Richmond.

On 2/21/17 11:57 am, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode wrote:

> Dear List Members,
>
> We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 8.1.3 Stable. By
> "Stable", we mean that no reported regressions have been introduced in
> 8.1.3, compared to the previous Stable release.
>
> LiveCode 8.1.3 contains 90 extra bug fixes and new features, compared to
> LiveCode 8.1.2.
>
> *Getting the Release*
> You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
> the automatic updater.
>
> *Feedback*
> Please report any bugs encountered on our BugZilla at
> http://quality.livecode.com/
>

> Warmest regards,
> The LiveCode Team

Re: [ANN] Release 8.1.3

Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode
I couldn’t see the update via “check for updates” in 8.1.2 on a Mac. Anyone else notice this? Works OK from the downloads site.

Graham

> On 21 Feb 2017, at 10:57, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear List Members,
>
> We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 8.1.3 Stable. By
> "Stable", we mean that no reported regressions have been introduced in
> 8.1.3, compared to the previous Stable release.
>
> LiveCode 8.1.3 contains 90 extra bug fixes and new features, compared to
> LiveCode 8.1.2.
>
> *Getting the Release*
> You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
> the automatic updater.
>
> *Feedback*
> Please report any bugs encountered on our BugZilla at
> http://quality.livecode.com/
>

> Warmest regards,
> The LiveCode Team

Re: [ANN] Release 8.1.3

Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode
On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 10:55 AM, Graham Samuel via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I couldn’t see the update via “check for updates” in 8.1.2 on a Mac.
> Anyone else notice this? Works OK from the downloads site.

I've given up on taking check for updates seriously.

Things eventually show up, but sometimes a release or two later.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462