[ANN] Release 9.0.0

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
On 04/04/2018 11:32 AM, Jerry Jensen via use-livecode wrote:

>> On Apr 4, 2018, at 10:35 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> @Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff:
>>> Yesterday it took me 3-4 hours to download LC 9. I’m in California.
>>
>> Good to know I'm not the only one.  Thanks.
>>
> Me too in California. I don’t know how long it took, I went away and let it run after about 1/2 hour.

Here in California it "only" took 20 minutes. But that's still way too
long for the installer. There's no indication on the download site as to
how big the file is, so there's no expectation before clicking on how
long it might take to download.

On 4/4/2018 1:51 PM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode wrote:

> @Peter
> One more thing to try before filing a bug report:
>
> 1. Clear Prefs again
> 2. Open LC, you should see the revFileAssociation dialog ("LiveCode files
> are not currently associated with this version. Would you like to make this
> association?")
> 3. Choose "Yes"
>
> Does the splash screen close after that?
>
> BTW if you want to close this stack manually, you can try that:
>
> - type in the msg box "close the mousestack" but do NOT press Enter
> - place the cursor on the splash stack
> - press enter
>
> I am wondering if an error occurs on startup, so LC stops execution, and
> the line of code in the IDE startup scripts that closes this stack is never
> reached.

I cleared the livecode7.rev prefs file (the only one I now have),
restated Windows 8.1 (64bit). Launched LC9.0.0 and responded "Yes" to
the revFileAssociation (which I had not previously been doing as I have
been working in 8.1.9 recently). No luck. The Spash remains and I have
the grey backdrop on. When I open Options in LC9 and click Reset to
Default, the backdrop clears, but the splash remains. I have to close it
by the message box trick. If I then quit LC9 and launch it again, the
slash goes away appropriately, but despite having reset the Options to
Default, the gray backdrop appears every time I launch LC9.

If I launch another version of LC (say version 6.7.11) and click Yes to
the file associate and then quit LC 6.7.11 and then launch LC9 and do
not say Yes to the file association, then the splash and grey backdrop
remain.

If I launch LC9 and say Yes to the file associate and then close the
splash manually and quit and launch again, the splash closes as it
should. However, if I change the file associate I am back to a always on
splash window in LC9.

So, summary:
Launching LC9 and answering No to the file associate leaves the splash
screen visible even when exiting and restarting LC9 multiple time as
long as you answer No to the file association.
Launching LC9 and answering Yes to the file associate leaves the splash
screen visible, but exiting and restarting LC9 resulting in the splash
going away normally after LC9 is up and running.
Again all under Windows 8.1 (64)
I have no idea why I am now getting the grey backdrop.

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
@Paul

ok this might be useful (the fact that clicking "yes" in the associations
dialog causes the splash to hide as expected in subsequent launches)

You are getting the gray backdrop as this is the default after clearing the
Prefs. You can change that by unchecking "View"-> "Backdrop" in the LC
menubar

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 8:54 PM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 4/4/2018 1:51 PM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode wrote:
> > @Peter
> > One more thing to try before filing a bug report:
> >
> > 1. Clear Prefs again
> > 2. Open LC, you should see the revFileAssociation dialog ("LiveCode files
> > are not currently associated with this version. Would you like to make
> this
> > association?")
> > 3. Choose "Yes"
> >
> > Does the splash screen close after that?
> >
> > BTW if you want to close this stack manually, you can try that:
> >
> > - type in the msg box "close the mousestack" but do NOT press Enter
> > - place the cursor on the splash stack
> > - press enter
> >
> > I am wondering if an error occurs on startup, so LC stops execution, and
> > the line of code in the IDE startup scripts that closes this stack is
> never
> > reached.
> >

> I cleared the livecode7.rev prefs file (the only one I now have),
> restated Windows 8.1 (64bit). Launched LC9.0.0 and responded "Yes" to
> the revFileAssociation (which I had not previously been doing as I have
> been working in 8.1.9 recently). No luck. The Spash remains and I have
> the grey backdrop on. When I open Options in LC9 and click Reset to
> Default, the backdrop clears, but the splash remains. I have to close it
> by the message box trick. If I then quit LC9 and launch it again, the
> slash goes away appropriately, but despite having reset the Options to
> Default, the gray backdrop appears every time I launch LC9.
>
> If I launch another version of LC (say version 6.7.11) and click Yes to
> the file associate and then quit LC 6.7.11 and then launch LC9 and do
> not say Yes to the file association, then the splash and grey backdrop
> remain.
>
> If I launch LC9 and say Yes to the file associate and then close the
> splash manually and quit and launch again, the splash closes as it
> should. However, if I change the file associate I am back to a always on
> splash window in LC9.
>
> So, summary:
> Launching LC9 and answering No to the file associate leaves the splash
> screen visible even when exiting and restarting LC9 multiple time as
> long as you answer No to the file association.
> Launching LC9 and answering Yes to the file associate leaves the splash
> screen visible, but exiting and restarting LC9 resulting in the splash
> going away normally after LC9 is up and running.
> Again all under Windows 8.1 (64)
> I have no idea why I am now getting the grey backdrop.

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Okay, it has been so long since i used the backdrop, I forgot where to
turn it off!

Backdrop all okay now.

And, it is still the case that if I associate LC files to another
version (like 6.7.11 or 8.1.9) and then launch LC9 the Splash stays on
if I say no to the association request.

Thank you for you help.

On 4/4/2018 4:09 PM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode wrote:

> [...]
>> not say Yes to the file association, then the splash and grey backdrop
>> remain.
>>
>> If I launch LC9 and say Yes to the file associate and then close the
>> splash manually and quit and launch again, the splash closes as it
>> should. However, if I change the file associate I am back to a always on
>> splash window in LC9.
>>
>> So, summary:
>> Launching LC9 and answering No to the file associate leaves the splash
>> screen visible even when exiting and restarting LC9 multiple time as
>> long as you answer No to the file association.
>> Launching LC9 and answering Yes to the file associate leaves the splash
>> screen visible, but exiting and restarting LC9 resulting in the splash
>> going away normally after LC9 is up and running.
>> Again all under Windows 8.1 (64)
>> I have no idea why I am now getting the grey backdrop.

Hi

I downloaded it in about 2 minutes - at 40MBits/s download .

Which prompted me to check the speed. When I upgraded and paid extra it
was  190MBits/s,  so they are cheating me - need to find time to phone the
~@"£$  up and listen to some Chamber Musaq

Lagi

On 3 April 2018 at 14:01, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear list members,
>
> LiveCode 9.0.0 is out, read all about it here:
>
> https://us7.campaign-archive.com/?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9
> a&id=c574bcb9b3
>
> Have fun!
> The LiveCode Team

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
It is true that you paid for a 190Mbit connection. Not all servers will be able to saturate that size of a pipe. The amount a service can pump out will be based on many factors like level of network activity at that moment, health of the hops between you and the server, general network traffic load at the time, ….

Most ISPs sell faster connections so that more people can consume more at the same time on your end of the network. Thus, you could have probably downloaded 3 LiveCode installers at the same time with 40Mbit speeds.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>
nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>
canelasoftware.com <http://www.canelasoftware.com/>

> On Apr 5, 2018, at 8:09 AM, Lagi Pittas via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I downloaded it in about 2 minutes - at 40MBits/s download .
>
> Which prompted me to check the speed. When I upgraded and paid extra it
> was  190MBits/s,  so they are cheating me - need to find time to phone the
> ~@"£$  up and listen to some Chamber Musaq
>
> Lagi
>
> On 3 April 2018 at 14:01, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear list members,
>>
>> LiveCode 9.0.0 is out, read all about it here:
>>
>> https://us7.campaign-archive.com/?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9
>> a&id=c574bcb9b3
>>
>> Have fun!
>> The LiveCode Team

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hi Mark,

I didn't think I was going to get it coming down in 20 seconds - only that
what I have paid for and was getting for at least 3 months has gone down by
from 190 to 40 MBits.

It does mean though I can download from multiple sites at the same time
without slowing down at the higher speed - and dropbox will work faster on
big files.

Regards lagi

On 5 April 2018 at 17:09, Mark Talluto via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> It is true that you paid for a 190Mbit connection. Not all servers will be
> able to saturate that size of a pipe. The amount a service can pump out
> will be based on many factors like level of network activity at that
> moment, health of the hops between you and the server, general network
> traffic load at the time, ….
>
> Most ISPs sell faster connections so that more people can consume more at
> the same time on your end of the network. Thus, you could have probably
> downloaded 3 LiveCode installers at the same time with 40Mbit speeds.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Talluto
> livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>
> nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>
> canelasoftware.com <http://www.canelasoftware.com/>
>

> > On Apr 5, 2018, at 8:09 AM, Lagi Pittas via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I downloaded it in about 2 minutes - at 40MBits/s download .
> >
> > Which prompted me to check the speed. When I upgraded and paid extra it
> > was  190MBits/s,  so they are cheating me - need to find time to phone
> the
> > ~@"£$  up and listen to some Chamber Musaq
> >
> > Lagi
> >
> > On 3 April 2018 at 14:01, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Dear list members,
> >>
> >> LiveCode 9.0.0 is out, read all about it here:
> >>
> >> https://us7.campaign-archive.com/?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9
> >> a&id=c574bcb9b3
> >>
> >> Have fun!
> >> The LiveCode Team

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
An internet speed test is the only reliable way to determine your actual ISP bandwidth at any given moment, and that only after making sure your local area network is not actively downloading or uploading anything, or at least anything significant. Throughput from a source can only tell you how fast you can get data from that particular site at that particular time, which you aready know.

Bob S

> On Apr 5, 2018, at 09:21 , Lagi Pittas via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> I didn't think I was going to get it coming down in 20 seconds - only that
> what I have paid for and was getting for at least 3 months has gone down by
> from 190 to 40 MBits.
>
> It does mean though I can download from multiple sites at the same time
> without slowing down at the higher speed - and dropbox will work faster on
> big files.
>
> Regards lagi

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Over 'here' in "naughty" Bulgaria where I have the cheapest internet
package available
I found that LC 9.0 for Linux took 3 minutes to download . . . and that
was absolutely fine.

Ookla says that my download rate is 10.78 Mbps and my upload rate is
6.28 Mbps,
which is super because I don't understand what those magic numbers mean.

Richmond.

On 5/4/2018 7:09 pm, Mark Talluto via use-livecode wrote:

> It is true that you paid for a 190Mbit connection. Not all servers will be able to saturate that size of a pipe. The amount a service can pump out will be based on many factors like level of network activity at that moment, health of the hops between you and the server, general network traffic load at the time, ….
>
> Most ISPs sell faster connections so that more people can consume more at the same time on your end of the network. Thus, you could have probably downloaded 3 LiveCode installers at the same time with 40Mbit speeds.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Talluto
> livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>
> nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>
> canelasoftware.com <http://www.canelasoftware.com/>
>

>> On Apr 5, 2018, at 8:09 AM, Lagi Pittas via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I downloaded it in about 2 minutes - at 40MBits/s download .
>>
>> Which prompted me to check the speed. When I upgraded and paid extra it
>> was  190MBits/s,  so they are cheating me - need to find time to phone the
>> ~@"£$  up and listen to some Chamber Musaq
>>
>> Lagi
>>
>> On 3 April 2018 at 14:01, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear list members,
>>>
>>> LiveCode 9.0.0 is out, read all about it here:
>>>
>>> https://us7.campaign-archive.com/?u=8404b344b09103bf489dd8a9
>>> a&id=c574bcb9b3
>>>
>>> Have fun!
>>> The LiveCode Team

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
It means that you probably have a 10/10 (up down) internet connection. You are getting the bandwidth reported, which is theoretically what is currently left after everything else currently sending and receiving on that link. If you don't have anything being served up, I'd be concerned about your up speed.

Most residential internet services have in the contract that you will not use the connection for business purposes (at least in the US). That is why most residential services are asynchronous (not the same up speed as down speed). If you are not serving anything up to the internet, you don't need very much up bandwidth, and if you are not running a business, you shouldn't really be services anything up.

HTH
Bob S

> On Apr 5, 2018, at 12:49 , Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Over 'here' in "naughty" Bulgaria where I have the cheapest internet package available
> I found that LC 9.0 for Linux took 3 minutes to download . . . and that was absolutely fine.
>
> Ookla says that my download rate is 10.78 Mbps and my upload rate is 6.28 Mbps,
> which is super because I don't understand what those magic numbers mean.
>
> Richmond.

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Teleconferencing and working from home has changed these dynamics. At what
point does a teleconference with 5 people not 'look' like a "server" to the
ISP?

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 8:28 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> It means that you probably have a 10/10 (up down) internet connection. You
> are getting the bandwidth reported, which is theoretically what is
> currently left after everything else currently sending and receiving on
> that link. If you don't have anything being served up, I'd be concerned
> about your up speed.
>
> Most residential internet services have in the contract that you will not
> use the connection for business purposes (at least in the US). That is why
> most residential services are asynchronous (not the same up speed as down
> speed). If you are not serving anything up to the internet, you don't need
> very much up bandwidth, and if you are not running a business, you
> shouldn't really be services anything up.
>
> HTH
> Bob S
>

> > On Apr 5, 2018, at 12:49 , Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Over 'here' in "naughty" Bulgaria where I have the cheapest internet
> package available
> > I found that LC 9.0 for Linux took 3 minutes to download . . . and that
> was absolutely fine.
> >
> > Ookla says that my download rate is 10.78 Mbps and my upload rate is
> 6.28 Mbps,
> > which is super because I don't understand what those magic numbers mean.
> >
> > Richmond.

Text to Speech

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode

Folks:
I’m wondering if there is any text to speech capability in livecode. There are references to it when I do a Google search, but I don’t get any sound when I do:

  on mouseUp
        revSpeak "Hello, How are you?"
    end mouseUp

I don’t get any sound.

I would want to use it for more than a simple alert. Is this practical?

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolutions.org

Re: Text to Speech

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode

> On Apr 6, 2018, at 3:45 PM, William Prothero via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  on mouseUp
>        revSpeak "Hello, How are you?"
>    end mouseUp

Works here! OS 10.13.3, LC 9.0

Roge

Re: Text to Speech

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Check the result and see if there is an error message.  What OS/Platform?
I use revspeak to talk to an amazon echo since it speaks more clearly than
I do. (Had it set up for a while so that I could have it talk to my echo
while I was in another room using a rev http stack.)  I'm on windows, but
think that last time I tried it on mac, it worked fine there as well.

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 4:45 PM, William Prothero via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Folks:
> I’m wondering if there is any text to speech capability in livecode. There
> are references to it when I do a Google search, but I don’t get any sound
> when I do:
>
>   on mouseUp
>         revSpeak "Hello, How are you?"
>     end mouseUp
>
> I don’t get any sound.
>
> I would want to use it for more than a simple alert. Is this practical?
>
> Best,
> Bill
>
> William A. Prothero
> http://earthlearningsolutions.org

Can't seem to build standalone in LC9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Folks:
This has me extremely frustrated and I’ve spent way too many hours trying to get this to work. If anybody has a few minutes to look at the error dialogs in the link, I’d very much appreciate it. I’m probably missing something very obvious, but ….

Link to zip of 3 screen shots that show the problem.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wipzyr9523h7n60/wp-standaloneDialogs.zip?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/wipzyr9523h7n60/wp-standaloneDialogs.zip?dl=0>

What I have is a splash stack named: "Start Earth Explorer"
Other stacks are used to actually do the work. One of the dialogs (StacksList.png) is the standalone settings “Stacks” window, which shows a list of the stacks. Another dialog (filesStructure.png) is my file structure for the app. The third dialog (ErrorDialog.png) is the error dialog that I get when I try to build a standalone. It appears, to me, that somehow it can’t find the first “.livecode” stack it gets to in the stacks list.

I must be doing something incredibly stupid, overlooking some basic setting, or ……

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolutions.org

Re: Text to Speech

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Thanks. I had tried it in the message box and got no sound. But, in a button, it does work fine.
Bill

> On Apr 6, 2018, at 4:17 PM, Mike Bonner via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Check the result and see if there is an error message.  What OS/Platform?
> I use revspeak to talk to an amazon echo since it speaks more clearly than
> I do. (Had it set up for a while so that I could have it talk to my echo
> while I was in another room using a rev http stack.)  I'm on windows, but
> think that last time I tried it on mac, it worked fine there as well.
>
> On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 4:45 PM, William Prothero via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Folks:
>> I’m wondering if there is any text to speech capability in livecode. There
>> are references to it when I do a Google search, but I don’t get any sound
>> when I do:
>>
>>  on mouseUp
>>        revSpeak "Hello, How are you?"
>>    end mouseUp
>>
>> I don’t get any sound.
>>
>> I would want to use it for more than a simple alert. Is this practical?
>>
>> Best,
>> Bill
>>
>> William A. Prothero
>> http://earthlearningsolutions.org

Re: Can't seem to build standalone in LC9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
More info:
When I only have a single “.livecode” stack and multiple “.livecodescript” stacks in the “Stacks” list, it makes a standalone, but with more than one (it doesn’t matter which one), “.livecode” stack, it fails.

This is starting to seem like a bug.

Bill

> On Apr 6, 2018, at 4:59 PM, William Prothero via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Folks:
> This has me extremely frustrated and I’ve spent way too many hours trying to get this to work. If anybody has a few minutes to look at the error dialogs in the link, I’d very much appreciate it. I’m probably missing something very obvious, but ….
>
> Link to zip of 3 screen shots that show the problem.
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wipzyr9523h7n60/wp-standaloneDialogs.zip?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/wipzyr9523h7n60/wp-standaloneDialogs.zip?dl=0>
>
> What I have is a splash stack named: "Start Earth Explorer"
> Other stacks are used to actually do the work. One of the dialogs (StacksList.png) is the standalone settings “Stacks” window, which shows a list of the stacks. Another dialog (filesStructure.png) is my file structure for the app. The third dialog (ErrorDialog.png) is the error dialog that I get when I try to build a standalone. It appears, to me, that somehow it can’t find the first “.livecode” stack it gets to in the stacks list.
>
> I must be doing something incredibly stupid, overlooking some basic setting, or ……
>
> Any ideas would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Bill
>

> William A. Prothero
> http://earthlearningsolutions.org

Re: Text to Speech

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
This may be of interest:

Resources Center... Sample Scripts... User Interface... Speaking an Alert
Message

Only works on Mac/Win.
On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 8:04 PM William Prothero via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks. I had tried it in the message box and got no sound. But, in a
> button, it does work fine.
> Bill
>
> > On Apr 6, 2018, at 4:17 PM, Mike Bonner via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Check the result and see if there is an error message.  What OS/Platform?
> > I use revspeak to talk to an amazon echo since it speaks more clearly
> than
> > I do. (Had it set up for a while so that I could have it talk to my echo
> > while I was in another room using a rev http stack.)  I'm on windows, but
> > think that last time I tried it on mac, it worked fine there as well.
> >
> > On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 4:45 PM, William Prothero via use-livecode <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> >> Folks:
> >> I’m wondering if there is any text to speech capability in livecode.
> There
> >> are references to it when I do a Google search, but I don’t get any
> sound
> >> when I do:
> >>
> >>  on mouseUp
> >>        revSpeak "Hello, How are you?"
> >>    end mouseUp
> >>
> >> I don’t get any sound.
> >>
> >> I would want to use it for more than a simple alert. Is this practical?
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> Bill
> >>
> >> William A. Prothero
> >> http://earthlearningsolutions.org

Re: Can't seem to build standalone in LC9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Found solution:
Don’t use LC 9.0.0.
When I add more than one “.livecode” stack in the “Stacks” list, I get the errors referred to in the original posting
However, when I use LC 8.2.0 (DP 2), I get a standalone. No errors.

I’ll see if I can make a sample stack and report this as a bug.
Best,
Bill

> On Apr 6, 2018, at 5:45 PM, William Prothero via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> More info:
> When I only have a single “.livecode” stack and multiple “.livecodescript” stacks in the “Stacks” list, it makes a standalone, but with more than one (it doesn’t matter which one), “.livecode” stack, it fails.
>
> This is starting to seem like a bug.
>
> Bill
>
>> On Apr 6, 2018, at 4:59 PM, William Prothero via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Folks:
>> This has me extremely frustrated and I’ve spent way too many hours trying to get this to work. If anybody has a few minutes to look at the error dialogs in the link, I’d very much appreciate it. I’m probably missing something very obvious, but ….
>>
>> Link to zip of 3 screen shots that show the problem.
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wipzyr9523h7n60/wp-standaloneDialogs.zip?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/wipzyr9523h7n60/wp-standaloneDialogs.zip?dl=0>
>>
>> What I have is a splash stack named: "Start Earth Explorer"
>> Other stacks are used to actually do the work. One of the dialogs (StacksList.png) is the standalone settings “Stacks” window, which shows a list of the stacks. Another dialog (filesStructure.png) is my file structure for the app. The third dialog (ErrorDialog.png) is the error dialog that I get when I try to build a standalone. It appears, to me, that somehow it can’t find the first “.livecode” stack it gets to in the stacks list.
>>
>> I must be doing something incredibly stupid, overlooking some basic setting, or ……
>>
>> Any ideas would be much appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bill
>>

>> William A. Prothero
>> http://earthlearningsolutions.org

Re: Can't seem to build standalone in LC9.0.0

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Glad you found a solution...I have to ask ....how did you get that
commodore 64 look on your screens?  It was awesome! :D :D: D .... please
please try to report the bug and help the team find it.  software is a hard
hard problem.