[ANN] Release 9.0.1 RC-1

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.1 RC-1

Pi Digital via use-livecode
> It's the quarks that don't have as far to go, on account of their travelling faster than light. Electrons are the pedestrians of the space time continuum.

...bartender says "we don't serve tachyons in here"

A tachyon walks into a bar...

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.1 RC-1

Pi Digital via use-livecode
Mark Wieder wrote:
 > ...bartender says "we don't serve tachyons in here"
 >
 > A tachyon walks into a bar...

That sounds like a UDP joke, but maybe you didn't get it.

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.1 RC-1

Pi Digital via use-livecode
On 07/10/2018 10:32 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
> Mark Wieder wrote:
>  > ...bartender says "we don't serve tachyons in here"
>  >
>  > A tachyon walks into a bar...
>
> That sounds like a UDP joke, but maybe you didn't get it.

<groan>

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.1 RC-1

Pi Digital via use-livecode
Mark Wieder wrote:
 > ...bartender says "we don't serve tachyons in here"
 >
 > A tachyon walks into a bar...

I don't have time for tachyon jokes :)

Hugh Senior
FLCo

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.1 RC-1

Pi Digital via use-livecode
Oh, yeah?

Next you'll be telling me that all your Quarks are charmed!

Richmond.

On 11/7/2018 2:15 pm, FlexibleLearning.com via use-livecode wrote:

> Mark Wieder wrote:
>   > ...bartender says "we don't serve tachyons in here"
>   >
>   > A tachyon walks into a bar...
>
> I don't have time for tachyon jokes :)
>
> Hugh Senior
> FLCo

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.1 RC-1

Pi Digital via use-livecode
Big thank you to the team for this.

LiveCode on Windows is now usable! No lag when the message box and the
Project Browser are is use.

Just tried /set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to "true"/ in an
Android project and no black screen and the quit command works as expected.

Great work!!!

-----
Andy Piddock

TinyIDE  a Free alternative minimalist IDE Plugin for LiveCode

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode

Re: [ANN] Release 9.0.1 RC-1

Pi Digital via use-livecode

Andy:
> LiveCode on Windows is now usable! No lag when the message box
> and the Project Browser are is use.

Wow, I'm going to try it in a few days when I have a chance! About time
too - a little less Winphobia and Windistance goes a looong way and
helps keep in touch with a huge portion of our end users. Great news. :)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
LiveCode Training and Consulting