[ANN] RunRevPlanet Search

Scott McDonald
There is a new search library for LiveCode. It is a commercial product, that can add fast search abilities to your help stacks, or any other application where you need to be able to search across the contents of the cards in a way much better than the LiveCode find command.

There is a free demo stack that I tried to put on Rev Online, but it seemed too big. (I couldn't get it to successfully upload, but maybe there was another reason related to my Internet connection?)

It is a searchable reference with over 16,000 posts from this list. I find it useful when I can't access Nabble, and maybe others will find it is handy too.

You can get it from: http://www.runrevplanet.com/free-downloads.html
--
Scott McDonald
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"
www.runrevplanet.com

Re: [ANN] RunRevPlanet Search

slylabs13
Hi Scott. Just wanted to point out that your web site has the same copy for RRP-Gradient Explorer.rev as it does for RRP-Grid-Share-Price-Demo.rev.

Bob

On Mar 13, 2011, at 7:13 PM, Scott McDonald wrote:

> There is a new search library for LiveCode. It is a commercial product, that
> can add fast search abilities to your help stacks, or any other application
> where you need to be able to search across the contents of the cards in a
> way much better than the LiveCode find command.
>
> There is a free demo stack that I tried to put on Rev Online, but it seemed
> too big. (I couldn't get it to successfully upload, but maybe there was
> another reason related to my Internet connection?)
>
> It is a searchable reference with over 16,000 posts from this list. I find
> it useful when I can't access Nabble, and maybe others will find it is handy
> too.
>
> You can get it from: http://www.runrevplanet.com/free-downloads.html
>
> -----
> --
> Scott McDonald
> "Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"
> www.runrevplanet.com

Re: [ANN] RunRevPlanet Search

Scott McDonald
Hi Bob,

>Just wanted to point out that your web site has the same copy for RRP-Gradient Explorer.rev
>as it does for RRP-Grid-Share-Price-Demo.rev.

Do you mean you found the links on the download page were to the same file? I checked and they appear correct, but perhaps I have misunderstood your comment.

Thanks, Scott.
--
Scott McDonald
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"
www.runrevplanet.com

Re: [ANN] RunRevPlanet Search

slylabs13
I will email you a private message with a screen shot.

Bob

On Mar 16, 2011, at 3:29 PM, Scott McDonald wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
>> Just wanted to point out that your web site has the same copy for
> RRP-Gradient Explorer.rev
>> as it does for RRP-Grid-Share-Price-Demo.rev.
>
> Do you mean you found the links on the download page were to the same file?
> I checked and they appear correct, but perhaps I have misunderstood your
> comment.
>
> Thanks, Scott.
>
> -----
> --
> Scott McDonald
> "Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"
> www.runrevplanet.com

Re: [ANN] RunRevPlanet Search

Scott McDonald
Thanks very much.
--
Scott McDonald
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"
www.runrevplanet.com

Re: [ANN] RunRevPlanet Search

slylabs13
No problemo.