[ANN] This Week in LiveCode 116

Graham Samuel via use-livecode
Hi all,

Read about new developments in LiveCode open source and the open source
community in today's edition of the "This Week in LiveCode" newsletter!

        Read issue #116 here: https://goo.gl/Lpdp11

This is a weekly newsletter about LiveCode, focussing on what's been
going on in and around the open source project. New issues will be
released weekly on Mondays. We have a dedicated mailing list that will
deliver each issue directly to you e-mail, so you don't miss any!

If you have anything you'd like mentioned (a project, a discussion
somewhere, an upcoming event) then please get in touch.

--
Panagiotis Merakos <[hidden email]>
LiveCode Software Developer

Everyone Can Create Apps <https://livecode.com>

Re: [ANN] This Week in LiveCode 116

Graham Samuel via use-livecode
Hi Panos,

> Am 12.02.2018 um 13:10 schrieb panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Read about new developments in LiveCode open source and the open source
> community in today's edition of the "This Week in LiveCode" newsletter!
>        Read issue #116 here: https://goo.gl/Lpdp11

clicking "Delete imported audioclips" leads to this one, which is about "Datagrid horizontal scrollbar":
<https://www.mail-archive.com/use-livecode@.../msg92473.html>

> This is a weekly newsletter about LiveCode, focussing on what's been
> going on in and around the open source project. New issues will be
> released weekly on Mondays. We have a dedicated mailing list that will
> deliver each issue directly to you e-mail, so you don't miss any!
>
> If you have anything you'd like mentioned (a project, a discussion
> somewhere, an upcoming event) then please get in touch.
>
> --
> Panagiotis Merakos <[hidden email]>
> LiveCode Software Developer

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: [ANN] This Week in LiveCode 116

Graham Samuel via use-livecode
Thank you Klaus, well spotted :)

I have updated the link, should be correct now.

Best,
Panos