[ANN] This Week in LiveCode 200

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
Hi all,

Read about new developments in LiveCode open source and the open source
community in today's edition of the "This Week in LiveCode" newsletter!

        Read issue #200 here: http://bit.ly/2PMpL8K

This is a weekly newsletter about LiveCode, focussing on what's been
going on in and around the open source project. New issues will be
released weekly on Mondays. We have a dedicated mailing list that will
deliver each issue directly to you e-mail, so you don't miss any!

If you have anything you'd like mentioned (a project, a discussion
somewhere, an upcoming event) then please get in touch.

--
Panagiotis Merakos <[hidden email]>
LiveCode Software Developer

Everyone Can Create Apps <https://livecode.com>

Re: [ANN] This Week in LiveCode 200

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
Congrats and thank you on this 200th issue milestone.

These weekly summaries have been a great way for serious LC users to
keep up to date on engine changes and what's happening in the community.