[ANN] This Week in LiveCode 53

Alejandro Tejada
Hi Peter,

Could you make a change in the newsletter?

Could you change this:
"Alejandro Tejada has dug up some
23-year-old HyperCard stacks"

For this?
"Lagi Pittas, Andrew Ferguson and
Alejandro Tejada has dug up some
23-year-old HyperCard stacks

Thanks in advance!

Alejandro

Re: [ANN] This Week in LiveCode 53

Peter TB Brett
On 03/10/2016 19:20, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> Could you make a change in the newsletter?
>
> Could you change this:
> "Alejandro Tejada has dug up some
> 23-year-old HyperCard stacks"
>
> For this?
> "Lagi Pittas, Andrew Ferguson and
> Alejandro Tejada has dug up some
> 23-year-old HyperCard stacks
>
> Thanks in advance!

Done!  But next time, you can just make the changes yourself!

https://github.com/livecode/this-week-in-livecode

                                          Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <[hidden email]>
LiveCode Technical Project Manager

lcb-mode for Emacs: https://github.com/peter-b/lcb-mode

Re: [ANN] This Week in LiveCode 53

Roger Eller
It is nice to see more emphasis on open-source, encouraging the masses to
be a part, but when it comes to a blog/newsletter, I believe the author
should be in control of the content.  /2 cents (USD)

~Roger

On Oct 4, 2016 5:46 AM, "Peter TB Brett" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 03/10/2016 19:20, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
>
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> Could you make a change in the newsletter?
>>
>> Could you change this:
>> "Alejandro Tejada has dug up some
>> 23-year-old HyperCard stacks"
>>
>> For this?
>> "Lagi Pittas, Andrew Ferguson and
>> Alejandro Tejada has dug up some
>> 23-year-old HyperCard stacks
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>

> Done!  But next time, you can just make the changes yourself!
>
> https://github.com/livecode/this-week-in-livecode
>
>                                          Peter
>
> --
> Dr Peter Brett <[hidden email]>
> LiveCode Technical Project Manager
>
> lcb-mode for Emacs: https://github.com/peter-b/lcb-mode

Re: [ANN] This Week in LiveCode 53

Mike Kerner
+1

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 8:27 AM, Roger Eller <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> It is nice to see more emphasis on open-source, encouraging the masses to
> be a part, but when it comes to a blog/newsletter, I believe the author
> should be in control of the content.  /2 cents (USD)
>
> ~Roger
>
> On Oct 4, 2016 5:46 AM, "Peter TB Brett" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On 03/10/2016 19:20, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Peter,
> >>
> >> Could you make a change in the newsletter?
> >>
> >> Could you change this:
> >> "Alejandro Tejada has dug up some
> >> 23-year-old HyperCard stacks"
> >>
> >> For this?
> >> "Lagi Pittas, Andrew Ferguson and
> >> Alejandro Tejada has dug up some
> >> 23-year-old HyperCard stacks
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance!
> >>

> > Done!  But next time, you can just make the changes yourself!
> >
> > https://github.com/livecode/this-week-in-livecode
> >
> >                                          Peter
> >
> > --
> > Dr Peter Brett <[hidden email]>
> > LiveCode Technical Project Manager
> >
> > lcb-mode for Emacs: https://github.com/peter-b/lcb-mode

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: [ANN] This Week in LiveCode 53

Trevor DeVore
On Tuesday, October 4, 2016, Roger Eller <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> It is nice to see more emphasis on open-source, encouraging the masses to
> be a part, but when it comes to a blog/newsletter, I believe the author
> should be in control of the content.  /2 cents (USD)

 Isn't the author still in control? You have to submit a pull request and
Peter has to accept it. If he doesn't accept it the change isn't made.

--
Trevor DeVore