Quantcast

[ANN] This Week in LiveCode 81

Hi all,

Read about new developments in LiveCode open source and the open source
community in today's edition of the "This Week in LiveCode" newsletter!

        Read issue #81 here: https://goo.gl/oWGt3h

This is a weekly newsletter about LiveCode, focussing on what's been
going on in and around the open source project. New issues will be
released weekly on Mondays. We have a dedicated mailing list that will
deliver each issue directly to you e-mail, so you don't miss any!

If you have anything you'd like mentioned (a project, a discussion
somewhere, an upcoming event) then please get in touch.

--
Panagiotis Merakos <[hidden email]>
LiveCode Software Developer

Everyone Can Create Apps <https://livecode.com>

Re: [ANN] This Week in LiveCode 81

panagiotis merakos wrote:
 > Read about new developments in LiveCode open source and the open
 > source community in today's edition of the "This Week in LiveCode"
 > newsletter!
 >
 >         Read issue #81 here: https://goo.gl/oWGt3h

Thanks for the update, Panos.

That page includes:

    Updates in the LiveCode open source project

    Notable changes
    New tsNet version: Expected in LiveCode 8.1.4 RC2

I had thought tsNet was not included in the open source edition, no?

Re: [ANN] This Week in LiveCode 81

Hi Richard,

You are correct. I should probably move this to the new section "Other
LiveCode News"

Thanks for spotting it.

Best regards,
Panos