[ANN] TinyDictionary updated to display Synonyms

[ANN] TinyDictionary updated to display Synonyms

BNig
Brian Milby contributed to tinyDictinary the extraction of synonyms. He also submitted a pull request to add synonyms to the built-in dictionary

https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/5669

Synonyms now are part of the built-in dictionary as of LC9 DP8. TinyDictionary displays synomyms in LC version 8.1 and up.

TinyDict now is at version 0.8.2

http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/825/TinyDictionary

Kind regards
Bernd

Re: [ANN] TinyDictionary updated to display Synonyms

J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
Brian and Bernd, thank you for this!! I use it all the time now and I love it.

Cheers,

Roger