ANN: new team member

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Congratulations, Ali! :D

Blessings and Good Wishes for
all in your family!

Al

Re: ANN: new team member

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Congratulations!

I think you’ll have to wait for several years
before coding education will pay off.

Good luck keeping all of your hair!  LOL

Rick

Re: ANN: new team member

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Except, Bob, I would consider (C)rap to be what a coder writes in.  No one
who ever wrote assembly would consider that a low-level language in
comparison to C.

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 2:13 PM, Rick Harrison via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> I think you’ll have to wait for several years
> before coding education will pay off.
>
> Good luck keeping all of your hair!  LOL
>
> Rick

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: ANN: new team member

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Heh heh. The level is not an indication of how primitive the language is. It's an indication of how abstracted from the machine language it is. Scripting is considered to be high level not because it is advances, but because it is most like human language and least like machine language.

Bob S