[ANN] pick wheel iOS7 style

[ANN] pick wheel iOS7 style – I was intrigued by the iOS7 pick wheel and tried to redo it in Livecode. It is not the true thing but as close as I could get. It is transparent, ...
Great ! Thank you Bern ! Bon souvenir de Paris René Le 9 déc. 2013 à 21:22, BNig <bernd.niggemann@...> a écrit : > I was intrigu...
This is great Bernd, nice work. Not sure if you've seen this, but in LC 6.5, when an option button is clicked it spawns a native iOS7 picker w...
Hi Scott, I’m not sure I’m doing it right, but what I see in the iOS simulator is not a continuous wheel. This with a standard Option Menu cont...
The "cool" part is that the native iOS7 style picker wheel is created for you. It doesn't appear to be continuous. Regards, Scot...
Also, for anyone playing on the desktop I added these lines to make it respond to the scroll wheel of the mouse on windows. I did end up disablin...
Hi Scott, no, I did not know this. I knew eventually there would be a native iOS7 pick wheel. I did not expect it to arrive that early. But it ...
On 12/9/13 2:56 PM, "BNig" <bernd.niggemann@...> wrote: >no, I did not know this. I knew eventually there would be a nativ...
Thanks Bernd, I think about recreating this every time I use it on the iPhone. -Eric On Dec 9, 2013, at 12:22 PM, BNig wrote: >...
Thank you Eric, it turned out to be a lot trickier to mimick than the iOS6 pick wheel.
To get it to slow down on windows I had to change sMomentum on line 81 of fld "fScroll" to a very low number --default is 100 On M...
Hi Andrew, sMomentum is set in the mouseMove handler (line 232) , line 81 is only an initialization. try to decrease the number in line 245,...
Very nice, Bernd! Thank you for sharing it. My first impression is that the wheel moves too rapidly (Mac OS 10.9 / MacBook Pro), but otherwise gre...
Roger, thank you. if you want to slow it down change in the script of field "fScroll", it is set this high to compensate for mobil...
Ah yes, Thank you again, Bernd. On Dec 9, 2013, at 2:02 PM, BNig <bernd.niggemann@...> wrote: > Roger, > > thank you. &...