[ANN] "language-livecode" 0.6.0 for Atom Editor

Re: glx2

Bob Sneidar-2
Seems to be working well on this side. I have the 3.0.19 GLX2 and the PowerDebug working together and haven't seen any glaring issue yet. I am SOOO looking forward to making these my defacto editor and debugger again! It's like getting back together with my high school girlfriend. ;-)

Thanks for the hard work Mark!

Bob S

> On Oct 31, 2015, at 10:22 , Mark Wieder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 10/31/2015 08:29 AM, Mark Talluto wrote:
>
>> Ok. I will give it a try in 7.1.1 and 8.
>
> All right. Beta 2 is up on the website now.
>
> It's stable for me (except for the engine bug on linux), it (finally) includes the properties in clairvoyance completion, so that the typeahead function will fill out "itemd" to "itemdelimiter".
>
> ...and after thinking about the "other editor" problem for a bit, I just removed the code that checks for it. That makes for a slightly longer load time because it's a forced load of the script instead of uncompressing the stored html, but the engine is fast enough that I can't tell the difference. And the big upside is that it just works transparently and you can switch editors without problem. I still wouldn't run both editors side by side at the same time, though.
>
> I'm happy with the fact that I managed to clean out enough old unused code to get the main stack script under 10k lines.
> This is probably the 3.0.19 release candidate build unless someone finds something serious enough to hold it back.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/mwieder/glx2/downloads
>
> --
> Mark Wieder

Re: [ANN] "language-livecode" 0.6.0 for Atom Editor

[-hh]
Was pretty clear after that.

Peter TB Brett wrote
 [ANN] "language-livecode" 0.6.0 for Atom Editor
Oct 20, 2015; 3:58pm — by Peter TB Brett
Hi all,

        == Atom language-livecode package 0.6.0 ==

The "language-livecode" package for the Atom editor (https://atom.io/)
provides syntax highlighting and indentation support for editing
LiveCode Builder (.lcb), LiveCode Script (.livecodescript), and LiveCode
Server (.lc / .irev) source files.

== Installation

Install the "language-livecode" package from the Atom user interface.

== Notable changes in 0.6.0

* LiveCode Script grammar and snippets generated from documentation
* Support for script-only stacks (`.livecodescript`)
* Linting & syntax checking for LiveCode Script files
* Initial linting support for LiveCode Builder source files

== Reporting issues

Please report issues to
https://github.com/peter-b/atom-language-livecode/issues

Re: [ANN] "language-livecode" 0.6.0 for Atom Editor

Mike Kerner
Did we ever get folding to work in atom?  I tried it, again, yesterday, but
it doesn't seem to work for scripts.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 5:37 AM, -hh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Was pretty clear after that.
>

> Peter TB Brett wrote
> >  [ANN] "language-livecode" 0.6.0 for Atom Editor
> > Oct 20, 2015; 3:58pm — by Peter TB Brett
> > Hi all,
> >
> >         == Atom language-livecode package 0.6.0 ==
> >
> > The "language-livecode" package for the Atom editor (https://atom.io/)
> > provides syntax highlighting and indentation support for editing
> > LiveCode Builder (.lcb), LiveCode Script (.livecodescript), and LiveCode
> > Server (.lc / .irev) source files.
> >
> > == Installation
> >
> > Install the "language-livecode" package from the Atom user interface.
> >
> > == Notable changes in 0.6.0
> >
> > * LiveCode Script grammar and snippets generated from documentation
> > * Support for script-only stacks (`.livecodescript`)
> > * Linting & syntax checking for LiveCode Script files
> > * Initial linting support for LiveCode Builder source files
> >
> > == Reporting issues
> >
> > Please report issues to
> > https://github.com/peter-b/atom-language-livecode/issues

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: [ANN] "language-livecode" 0.6.0 for Atom Editor

Peter TB Brett

On 24/03/2016 12:35, Mike Kerner wrote:
> Did we ever get folding to work in atom?  I tried it, again, yesterday, but
> it doesn't seem to work for scripts.

I don't think we've quite got the right syntax definitions in for
enabling code folding.  Would be definitely interested in merging the
changes needed to make that work.

                                    Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <[hidden email]>