[ANN] tmControl2 First Release

ScottR
It's many long months, dozens of nights without sleep, and gallons of
coffee, but I'm happy to announce the first release of tmControl2, my next
gen custom control set for LiveCode. This first release is for iOS and
includes 20+ controls, an icon library of both glyphs and images, a blur
external to create elegant iOS7 effects, an examples stack, and
documentation. A demo is available.

Read more about it here: http://tmtools.tactilemedia.com/tmcontrol2/

Best Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Main Google
Just in time for iOS 8!

Just kidding - I doubt the UI will change much in the new version. tmControl looks great - when I start my next project I'll give it try.

Gerry

On 1 Jun 2014, at 5:45 pm, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's many long months, dozens of nights without sleep, and gallons of
> coffee, but I'm happy to announce the first release of tmControl2, my next

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

ScottR
So true Gerry!  :-)

I neglected mention the new-release discount is available for 1 week.

Best Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 6/1/14 1:00 AM, "Gerry Orkin" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Just in time for iOS 8!
>
>Just kidding - I doubt the UI will change much in the new version.
>tmControl looks great - when I start my next project I'll give it try.
>
>Gerry
>

>On 1 Jun 2014, at 5:45 pm, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> It's many long months, dozens of nights without sleep, and gallons of
>> coffee, but I'm happy to announce the first release of tmControl2, my
>>next

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

zryip theSlug
I prefer testing the full version, just bought it. :)

One more Jewel in my collection! Thanks Scott!

Best,

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's many long months, dozens of nights without sleep, and gallons of
> coffee, but I'm happy to announce the first release of tmControl2, my next
> gen custom control set for LiveCode. This first release is for iOS and
> includes 20+ controls, an icon library of both glyphs and images, a blur
> external to create elegant iOS7 effects, an examples stack, and
> documentation. A demo is available.
>

> Read more about it here: http://tmtools.tactilemedia.com/tmcontrol2/
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Zryip TheSlug
http://www.aslugontheroad.com

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Main Google
Bloody hell...ok ok, I'll get it sooner then :)

On 1 Jun 2014, at 6:06 pm, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I neglected mention the new-release discount is available for 1 week.

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Marc Van Cauwenberghe
Wow!!! Just bought it and gave it a try. I am getting very exited. The template based tableview is a super.
Great stuff.

Must dash…. Have to change all sunday plans...

Thank you Scott….

Best regards,
Marc

Op 1-jun.-2014, om 09:45 heeft Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:

> It's many long months, dozens of nights without sleep, and gallons of
> coffee, but I'm happy to announce the first release of tmControl2, my next
> gen custom control set for LiveCode. This first release is for iOS and
> includes 20+ controls, an icon library of both glyphs and images, a blur
> external to create elegant iOS7 effects, an examples stack, and
> documentation. A demo is available.
>

> Read more about it here: http://tmtools.tactilemedia.com/tmcontrol2/
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

enderNafi
Scott hi,

It looks very promising, especially the *Blur* external.
I wanted to try it out first, unfortunately the demo throws an error as
*Error in function handler: pixelDensity()*.
What am I doing wrong?

Best,

~ Ender

Mac OS X 10.9.1 • LiveCode 6.5.1 & xCode 5.0.1

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Wprothero
Scott,
This looks awesome! It should save me loads of time when I put my app on iPad.
I'm going to buy it as soon as I get onto my work computer.

For this much work, the price seems quite fair.
Best regards,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org

> On Jun 1, 2014, at 12:45 AM, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> It's many long months, dozens of nights without sleep, and gallons of
> coffee, but I'm happy to announce the first release of tmControl2, my next
> gen custom control set for LiveCode. This first release is for iOS and
> includes 20+ controls, an icon library of both glyphs and images, a blur
> external to create elegant iOS7 effects, an examples stack, and
> documentation. A demo is available.
>

> Read more about it here: http://tmtools.tactilemedia.com/tmcontrol2/
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Http://es.earthednet.org

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

J. Landman Gay
Scott Rossi<[hidden email]>  wrote:

> I'm happy to announce the first release of tmControl2

Oh man, this is marvelous. I'm not even working on mobile right now and
I bought it anyway. The feature set is impressive, I can't imagine the
amount of work that went into it. This is genius stuff.

People: support this developer, he's a gift to us.

I need Android too, all mobile work I do is x-plat...I'm waiting
hopefully. Besides, we wouldn't want you to get bored now that the iOS
version is done.

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

ScottR
Hi All:

Thanks to all of you offering kind words and support on my tmControl
project.  It means a lot to have such great support from this community.

Now, since I know several of you want MY support, I want to point you here:
http://www.tactilemedia.com/forums/categories/tmcontrol2

This forum is the place to ask questions and get answers.  Please post
your issues there instead asking on this list or sending me email.  I will
always respond to email, but it's better for all developers to have to
answers in a publicly searchable area.  (Of course, if you have trouble
with the forum, then by all means, email me :-)

Thanks again everyone.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Wprothero
Scott:
For some reason, I didn’t get the reply email from your site when I purchased tmcontrol2. I got the paypal response, but my PayPal email wasn’t recognized.

Help!
Bill

On Jun 1, 2014, at 12:33 PM, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> Thanks to all of you offering kind words and support on my tmControl
> project.  It means a lot to have such great support from this community.
>
> Now, since I know several of you want MY support, I want to point you here:
> http://www.tactilemedia.com/forums/categories/tmcontrol2
>

> This forum is the place to ask questions and get answers.  Please post
> your issues there instead asking on this list or sending me email.  I will
> always respond to email, but it's better for all developers to have to
> answers in a publicly searchable area.  (Of course, if you have trouble
> with the forum, then by all means, email me :-)
>
> Thanks again everyone.
>
> Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director
> Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

Http://es.earthednet.org

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Dave Kilroy
Hi Scott - just bought tmControl2 which I'm looking forward to using - thank you, I think a lot of hard work went into this

PS: Android-friendly themes?
Peter M. Brigham

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Wprothero
Scott:
Clarification: My Paypal payment for tmcontrol2 was recognized and I got a confirmation of the payment from PayPal with my transaction number. However, your site didn’t recognize my email address, so I couldn’t lot into the site to download the software. I can send you the transaction number offline, if you want.
Best,
Bill

On Jun 1, 2014, at 2:39 PM, William Prothero <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Scott:
> For some reason, I didn’t get the reply email from your site when I purchased tmcontrol2. I got the paypal response, but my PayPal email wasn’t recognized.
>
> Help!
> Bill
>
> On Jun 1, 2014, at 12:33 PM, Scott Rossi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi All:

Http://es.earthednet.org

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Mike Kerner
Yah, tmc2 is great.  I love the lazr2 theme, especially.  I also love that
all the code is open so we can work on something if we have a problem with
it.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

tbodine
Thanks for all your hard work, Scott. This looks like a brilliant, beautiful toolset! I'm in. -- Tom Bodine

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Simon
Hi Scott,
I am unable to get the discount, I think.
All the way up to paypal purchase it says $49, do I just go through with it or should it say $10?

Thanks,
Simon

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Marc Van Cauwenberghe
Hi Simon,

I think you will see that it is a discount for $10 bringing the price from $59 to
$49

Regards,
Marc

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

> Op 3-jun.-2014 om 01:17 heeft As_Simon <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hi Scott,
> I am unable to get the discount, I think.
> All the way up to paypal purchase it says $49, do I just go through with it
> or should it say $10?
>
> Thanks,
> Simon

RE: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Simon

Ooops!

Simon

I think you will see that it is a discount for $10 bringing the price from $59 to
$49

Regards,
Marc

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

> Op 3-jun.-2014 om 01:17 heeft As_Simon <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Hi Scott,
> I am unable to get the discount, I think.
> All the way up to paypal purchase it says $49, do I just go through with it
> or should it say $10?
>
> Thanks,
> Simon

http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/ANN-tmControl2-First-Release-tp4680132p4680188.html

To unsubscribe from [ANN] tmControl2 First Release, click here.
NAML

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

ScottR
Hi Simon:

$10 is the discount off $59.  $49 is the discounted price.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media UX/UI Design

Re: [ANN] tmControl2 First Release

Main Google
And worth every penny.

I think I'll still roll my own scrollers and table lists etc but for everything else this beats MobGUI in terms of depth and flexibility. Still a little buggy (something this sophisticated is bound to have a few problems in early releases) and the documentation/video tutorials need work, but...wow.

Gerry