Quantcast

APNS Debugging

prothero--- via use-livecode
Does anyone have a tool/technique to help figure out what's going on with
APNS?  I have it working for some apps, but for my latest one, nothing.
The feedback from the server looks ok, but cert fiddling hasn't fixed it,
device id double-checks hasn't fixed it, blah, blah, blah.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: APNS Debugging

prothero--- via use-livecode
wow, that took long enough to diagnose.  It turns out that there was an
invalid provisioning profile for the app, BUT I could still
compile/link/distribute using the profile, and the app still ran.  Once I
got down to the bottom of the page to check the profiles (after trying
everything else), I got a hazard icon next to the profile and a note that
it was invalid.  Weird.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Mike Kerner <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Does anyone have a tool/technique to help figure out what's going on with
> APNS?  I have it working for some apps, but for my latest one, nothing.
> The feedback from the server looks ok, but cert fiddling hasn't fixed it,
> device id double-checks hasn't fixed it, blah, blah, blah.

>    and did a little diving.
> And God said, "This is good."

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."