AcceleraterRendering - when to turn off/on

AcceleraterRendering - when to turn off/on

J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
Having a heck a time with our new app on android

One stack works fine.

But we are going one stack to another, (not in iOS) is a problem.

Seems to be subtle issues with one of the follow

(although on the surface they seem to be same)

1) it is better to

set the acceleratedRendering of this stack to false

-- on closeCard
-- on closeStack
-- on library stack, used to close one stack and one open another

Go window did not work, as it never gets the handler that set stack to landscape.

So it back to

go cardOrStackObject # e.g go "gems" (or this string) go card 3 of "gems"
wait 100 milliseconds with messages
close stack oStackName
wait 100 milliseconds with messages

"wait" is android issue. I don’t need it for iOS

2) The issue is the same with mobile controls.
When is a safe delete them?

-- on closeCard
-- on closeStack
-- on library stack, used to close one stack and one open another

BR

Svasti Astu, Be Well
Brahmanathaswami
www.himalayanacademy.com<http://www.himalayanacademy.com> Get SivaSiva App Today--It's Free!

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sivasiva/id1271260502?mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.himalayanacademy.sivasiva

Re: AcceleraterRendering - when to turn off/on

On 2/21/18 10:48 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:
> 2) The issue is the same with mobile controls.
> When is a safe delete them?

Usually native mobile controls are deleted on closeCard.