Access DB & RunRev

Paul Salyers
Is it possible to extract records from Access db using Rev.?

Paul Salyers
PS1 - Senior Rep.
[hidden email]
Http://ps1.SoftSeven.org
(918) 465-7426 -- Cell

RE: Access DB & RunRev

Scott Kane-3
> Is it possible to extract records from Access db using Rev.?

Isn't Rev ODBC compatible?  If so then yes - providing
you have the ODBC driver (installed with Access or auto
installed in Windows XP).

Scott

RE: Access DB & RunRev

MisterX
via vbs is probably your best bet...

or the quick and dirty export tables to text files...

xml may be the best way to keep your records and sub table's contents
together...

or

you can use Chipp's AltSQLite plugin to go directly to offline sql...

hope that guides you...

cheers
Xavier

RE: Access DB & RunRev

Scott Kane-3
> you can use Chipp's AltSQLite plugin to go directly to offline sql...

I just started using AltSQLite today and I am blown away with
how easy it is to use!  It's a dream come true for me.

Scott