Alt plugins

barryb@libero.it
I am trying to call up an Altplugin to use in my stack. I have been pressing
the Alt key on the keyboard all morning  but nothing happens!
Any ideas?
Barry

Re: Alt plugins

xtalkprogrammer
Hi Barry,

I believe you need to press control-alt on Windows or command-option
on Mac to make this work :-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Op 1 apr 2010, om 12:31 heeft [hidden email] het volgende geschreven:

> I am trying to call up an Altplugin to use in my stack. I have been
> pressing
> the Alt key on the keyboard all morning  but nothing happens!
> Any ideas?
> Barry

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille