Animation Builder

Muaadh salih
Coming back to revolution 2.6 , having left using it when in version
2.0, I  could not find the
animation Builder ( within the tool menu) .
Has it been repalced ? if so with what ? or been given anther name
and tucked somewhere ?
any help ?!!

--

All the best

Muaadh Salih
SOAS
Department of Near & Middle Eastern Studies
Tel . +44 (0)2078984354

Re: Animation Builder

Eric Chatonet
Hi Muaadh,

The animation builder is no longer a part of the Rev IDE but you can
find it in the Unsupported Stacks package by going to:
http://support.runrev.com/resources/unsupported.php

Le 6 juil. 05 à 15:48, Muaadh salih a écrit :

> Coming back to revolution 2.6 , having left using it when in
> version 2.0, I  could not find the
> animation Builder ( within the tool menu) .
> Has it been repalced ? if so with what ? or been given anther name
> and tucked somewhere ?
> any help ?!!

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Re: Animation Builder

Judy Perry
Muaadh:

It was taken out but you can still get it and use it.  I think maybe it's
on the company's website under "unsupported stacks" or some such thing?

Or, just take it out or your 2.0 folder?

So I've been told...

Judy