Ann: Video player posted on RevNet

Mark Talluto
With all the talk about forwarding and rewinding video, I thought it
might be useful to release a project I created as a proof of concept
for video on demand.  It could really use a moment with Scott Rossi
to make it look good.  The code is very short and simple.  It was
designed to access a QT streaming server.  It could easily be
modified with a single line change to work with videos locally.  If
you need any help making changes, I am here to answer your questions.

You can take a look at how forwarding and rewinding was implemented
for some ideas.  The stack can be found using RevNet and is called:
CS Video on Demand

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software