Announcement: SVG Icon Tool

dunbarx via use-livecode
I've posted an updated version of my SVG Icon Tool to my server with a
large number of icons included (everything from
https://leungwensen.github.io/svg-icon except the flags which needed
color).  I've also included the feather icons that were mentioned.

Direct link to the download:
https://milby.us/lc/SvgIconTool.180113-2301.zip

Latest forum post on the tool:
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30411&p=162655#p162655

Once the SVG Icon Library is updated to allow loading other icon families,
this tool can be used to help manage icon sets for applications.  There
should be no reason the LCB file in my PR couldn't be compiled in LC8, but
I've been working on it in LC9DP11 & develop.
It exports encoded LC arrays that are in the format needed for the library.

Thanks,
Brian

Re: Announcement: SVG Icon Tool

dunbarx via use-livecode
Anyone who hasn't looked at this stack really should. It's what we've
needed ever since SVG was introduced to LC.

On 1/13/18 11:25 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode wrote:

> I've posted an updated version of my SVG Icon Tool to my server with a
> large number of icons included (everything from
> https://leungwensen.github.io/svg-icon except the flags which needed
> color).  I've also included the feather icons that were mentioned.
>
> Direct link to the download:
> https://milby.us/lc/SvgIconTool.180113-2301.zip
>
> Latest forum post on the tool:
> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30411&p=162655#p162655
>
> Once the SVG Icon Library is updated to allow loading other icon families,
> this tool can be used to help manage icon sets for applications.  There
> should be no reason the LCB file in my PR couldn't be compiled in LC8, but
> I've been working on it in LC9DP11 & develop.
> It exports encoded LC arrays that are in the format needed for the library.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

Re: Announcement: SVG Icon Tool

dunbarx via use-livecode
Very nice! Thank you so much:-)

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 7:33 AM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anyone who hasn't looked at this stack really should. It's what we've needed
> ever since SVG was introduced to LC.
>

> On 1/13/18 11:25 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode wrote:
>>
>> I've posted an updated version of my SVG Icon Tool to my server with a
>> large number of icons included (everything from
>> https://leungwensen.github.io/svg-icon except the flags which needed
>> color).  I've also included the feather icons that were mentioned.
>>
>> Direct link to the download:
>> https://milby.us/lc/SvgIconTool.180113-2301.zip
>>
>> Latest forum post on the tool:
>> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30411&p=162655#p162655
>>
>> Once the SVG Icon Library is updated to allow loading other icon families,
>> this tool can be used to help manage icon sets for applications.  There
>> should be no reason the LCB file in my PR couldn't be compiled in LC8, but
>> I've been working on it in LC9DP11 & develop.
>> It exports encoded LC arrays that are in the format needed for the
>> library.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Brian

Re: Announcement: SVG Icon Tool

dunbarx via use-livecode
I've updated the version with a couple of minor fixes:
https://milby.us/lc/SvgIconTool.180114-1700.zip

Thanks,
Brian