Another stupid question

Wprothero
Folks:
I am building a simple stack and have a navigation bar widget on each card. When I run the app on the simulator, I don’t see the group that holds the navigation bar. The group holds the navigation bar widget and a field. Also, if I load a single widget on a card, it doesn’t show up.

This has probably been covered, but I don’t see any way to add widgets to the Standalone Settings dialog box.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero, Ph.D.
University of California, Santa Barbara, Emeritus

Http://es.earthednet.org

Re: Another stupid question

Wprothero
Never mind. Found it with a Google search.
Bill