Any feedback for InstaMaker or WinSignHelper?

Any feedback for InstaMaker or WinSignHelper?

Mike Bonner via use-livecode
Hi,

did anyone on this list try  or even is using one of my tools InstaMaker / WinSignHelper? It would be very nice to get any feedback.
For me both tools are working w/o problems. But maybe someone else found something that could be fixed, enhanced or added.

So please feel free to sent me your comments about it to
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

For those who have missed my announcements about the 2 tools.

InstaMaker under windows creates Windows Installers for your Livecode program.  As a side effect  it creates DMG files under Mac OS X.
InstaMaker can be found here https://instamaker.dermattes.de <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>

WinSignHelper is a GUI for osslsigncode which allows you to sign your Windows programs under Mac OS X.
WinSignhelper can be found here https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/>

Regards,

Matthias Rebbe

Re: Any feedback for InstaMaker or WinSignHelper?

Mike Bonner via use-livecode
Matthias
I really appreciate you sharing these tools. It’s a real need. I will be needing to distribute an app in the next month and will provide feedback.
Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://ed.earthednet.org

> On Apr 16, 2018, at 9:49 AM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> did anyone on this list try  or even is using one of my tools InstaMaker / WinSignHelper? It would be very nice to get any feedback.
> For me both tools are working w/o problems. But maybe someone else found something that could be fixed, enhanced or added.
>
> So please feel free to sent me your comments about it to
>
> For those who have missed my announcements about the 2 tools.
>
> InstaMaker under windows creates Windows Installers for your Livecode program.  As a side effect  it creates DMG files under Mac OS X.
> InstaMaker can be found here https://instamaker.dermattes.de <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>
>
> WinSignHelper is a GUI for osslsigncode which allows you to sign your Windows programs under Mac OS X.
> WinSignhelper can be found here https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/>
>

> Regards,
>
> Matthias Rebbe

Re: Any feedback for InstaMaker or WinSignHelper?

Mike Bonner via use-livecode
same here its not an immediate need for me ...but i will be trying it out
in the coming months. thank you for giving us the tool.