Any results for LMS project?

Folks:
About a year ago a forum was started regarding the development of livecode integration with Learning Management Systems.
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=28034&p=156317#p156317 <http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=28034&p=156317#p156317>

Has there been any further thought or work on this? This sounds like a pretty important effort for college level educators.

Best,
Bill P

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolution.org/

Re: Any results for LMS project?

I guess not.
Bill P

> On Jul 26, 2017, at 11:24 AM, William Prothero via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Folks:
> About a year ago a forum was started regarding the development of livecode integration with Learning Management Systems.
> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=28034&p=156317#p156317 <http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=28034&p=156317#p156317>
>
> Has there been any further thought or work on this? This sounds like a pretty important effort for college level educators.
>
> Best,
> Bill P
>
> William A. Prothero
> http://earthlearningsolution.org/

Re: Any results for LMS project?

Martin Koob
Hi

Including LMS in my application is still in my roadmap but I am not there yet so I haven't investigated this much. It seemed others were further along in their research. I was looking at TinCan(xAPI) but I was just at the research stage to see if that would meet my requirements and you I think were looking at LTI. I have not time into this since as I have been focussing on other features. It seemed like Todd Fabacher was the furthest ahead on working on an API for LTI and xAPI. I was waiting to see what they came up with.

Maybe we should schedule another google hangout meeting with Todd and see what the state of things are for all of us and any others that are interested. I missed the first one so would like to make sure I can be involved in this.

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolution.org/

Re: Any results for LMS project?

Martin:
Thanks. I continue to be interested in this. I’ll be on the road for 9 days, but would like to keep in touch with any progress being made.

Best,
Bill P