Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?

Mike Kerner
It's now been just under a month since I started trying to contact Jan, but
I haven't heard anything, yet.  Has anybody else heard anything?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?

Colin Holgate-3
You could try his LinkedIn page:

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5610582

He hasn’t tweeted or posted anything for over a year. Hopefully he’s ok.

Re: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?

Mike Kerner
Well, since I don't have a LinkedIn account, that won't happen...  I guess
we're back to thinking about plan b

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 6:03 PM, Colin Holgate <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> You could try his LinkedIn page:
>
> https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5610582
>
> He hasn’t tweeted or posted anything for over a year. Hopefully he’s ok.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?

Colin Holgate-3
I could send him a message to contact you if you’d like?

Re: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?

Mike Kerner
Please do.  I've checked the blog, I've checked Twitter, etc., etc., and it
looks like it's been almost 18 months since he's done anything.

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Colin Holgate <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I could send him a message to contact you if you’d like?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?

Jan Schenkel
Hi All,

My apologies for the scandalously late reply. Yes, I am still alive.
I've been lost in personal issues and am only now finding back the energy to return my attention to my LiveCode projects.

If you have an urgent question, then please resend it to my quartam.com email address.
For anything that is not urgent, I will work hard to reply to everyone by the end of June.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====
"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La Rochefoucauld)

 Subject: Re: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?
 To: "How to use LiveCode" <[hidden email]>
 Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 2:43 PM

 Please do.  I've

 wrote:

 could send him a message to contact you if you’d like?

 On the
 first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
 On the third day, God put the animals on hold
 for a few hours,
    and did a
 little diving.
 And God said, "This is
 good."

Re: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?

Yves COPPE-2
Hi Jan,

Happy to hear about you and you are in good condition.

> Le 2 juin 2015 à 21:21, Jan Schenkel <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi All,
>
> My apologies for the scandalously late reply. Yes, I am still alive.
> I've been lost in personal issues and am only now finding back the energy to return my attention to my LiveCode projects.
>
> If you have an urgent question, then please resend it to my quartam.com email address.
> For anything that is not urgent, I will work hard to reply to everyone by the end of June.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jan Schenkel.
>
> =====
> Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
> www.quartam.com
>
> =====
> "As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La Rochefoucauld)

> On Wed, 5/27/15, Mike Kerner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Subject: Re: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?
> To: "How to use LiveCode" <[hidden email]>
> Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 2:43 PM
>
> Please do.  I've
> checked the blog, I've checked Twitter, etc., etc., and
> it
> looks like it's been almost 18 months
> since he's done anything.
>
> On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Colin Holgate
> <[hidden email]>
> wrote:

> could send him a message to contact you if you’d like?

> On the
> first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
> On the third day, God put the animals on hold
> for a few hours,
>    and did a
> little diving.
> And God said, "This is
> good."

RE: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?

Ralph DiMola
Hey Jan!

Glad your feeling better.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
[hidden email]

 Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 2:43 PM

 Please do.  I've

 wrote:

 could send him a message to contact you if you’d like?

 On the
 first day, God created the heavens and the Earth  On the second day, God created the oceans.
 On the third day, God put the animals on hold  for a few hours,
    and did a
 little diving.
 And God said, "This is
 good."

Re: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?

Marian Petrides, MD
Glad to hear you are OK, Jan!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 2, 2015, at 3:21 PM, Jan Schenkel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> My apologies for the scandalously late reply. Yes, I am still alive.
> I've been lost in personal issues and am only now finding back the energy to return my attention to my LiveCode projects.
>
> If you have an urgent question, then please resend it to my quartam.com email address.
> For anything that is not urgent, I will work hard to reply to everyone by the end of June.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jan Schenkel.
>
> =====
> Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
> www.quartam.com
>
> =====
> "As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La Rochefoucauld)

> On Wed, 5/27/15, Mike Kerner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Subject: Re: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?
> To: "How to use LiveCode" <[hidden email]>
> Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 2:43 PM
>
> Please do.  I've
> checked the blog, I've checked Twitter, etc., etc., and
> it
> looks like it's been almost 18 months
> since he's done anything.
>
> On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Colin Holgate
> <[hidden email]>
> wrote:

> could send him a message to contact you if you’d like?

> On the
> first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
> On the third day, God put the animals on hold
> for a few hours,
>    and did a
> little diving.
> And God said, "This is
> good."

Re: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?

David Beck-4
Welcome back, Jan!!

Re: Anybody Hear From Jan Schenkel?

mwieder
On 06/02/2015 12:21 PM, Jan Schenkel wrote:

> My apologies for the scandalously late reply. Yes, I am still alive.

Yay!

 ahsoftware@gmail.com