Anyone able to connect to a PostgreSQL database with lc server?

Anyone able to connect to a PostgreSQL database with lc server?

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Hi Folks,

Before I escalate this to HQ, did anyone here was able to connect to a
postgresql database server using LiveCode Server?

I'm getting a hard crash here. The server is exiting with Signal 11
(segmentation fault?) on the call to revOpenDatabase. The arguments passed
to the server are correct. The same app (using RevIgniter) is able to
connect to MySQL without any problem.

We have a PostgreSQL database to benefit from "jsonb" fields. We can't
convert it to MySQL.

Best
Andre

--
https://www.andregarzia.com <http://www.andregarzia.com>
Want to support me? Buy me a coffee at https://ko-fi.com/andregarzia

Re: Anyone able to connect to a PostgreSQL database with lc server?

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Whatever it was, it is apparently happening on 9.0.4 but fixed in
9.6.2-rc-2, go figure...

I don't have time to dive deep into this, I'm just happy to have it working.