Anyone have an open source or else a gratis stop watch app

Anyone have an open source or else a gratis stop watch app

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Hi,

A swim coach friend was talking about a stopwatch app. Anyone have one in
LIVECODE already done?

Wondering.

Mark Rauterkus

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       [hidden email]
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim & Water Polo Camp Executive Coach
Middle School Swim Coach at The Ellis School
Former Varsity Boys Swim Coach, Pittsburgh Obama Academy
Recent Head Water Polo Coach, Carnegie Mellon University Women's Club Team
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://CLOH.org <http://cloh.org/>

412 298 3432 = cell

Re: Anyone have an open source or else a gratis stop watch app

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
You probably can just modify the analog clock project that was
produced/discussed on this list a while ago…

On 14 Apr 2018, at 4:37, Mark Rauterkus via use-livecode wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A swim coach friend was talking about a stopwatch app. Anyone have one
> in
> LIVECODE already done?
>
> Wondering.
>
> Mark Rauterkus

> Ta.
>

> Mark Rauterkus       [hidden email]
> Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
> PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim & Water Polo Camp Executive Coach
> Middle School Swim Coach at The Ellis School
> Former Varsity Boys Swim Coach, Pittsburgh Obama Academy
> Recent Head Water Polo Coach, Carnegie Mellon University Women's Club
> Team
> Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team
>
> http://CLOH.org <http://cloh.org/>
>
> 412 298 3432 = cell

Re: Anyone have an open source or else a gratis stop watch app

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Well it depends entirely on what you need: my guess is it’s for mobile (which platform?) but does it send its results to a server, is there a database involved, etc,?

I could volunteer but I’m afraid the production time would be way too long...

Graham

Sent from my iPhone