Apple, Developer Certificates, Provisioning Profiles

Apple, Developer Certificates, Provisioning Profiles

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Required reading.

There's a lot to read here, and for once, the comments (also written by
AgileBits devs) are at least as informative as the original message.

https://blog.agilebits.com/2017/02/21/certificates-provisioning-profiles-and-expiration-dates-the-perfect-storm/

Re: Apple, Developer Certificates, Provisioning Profiles

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Huh. I always thought CN meant Canonical Name.

Bob S