Arcade Engine and Quartam Reports Released

Arcade Engine and Quartam Reports Released

Heather Laine
Dear list members,

We have some exciting news for you tonight - two brand new revSelect
products.  Each has limited time special introductory pricing!

The eagerly anticipated Quartam Reports by our community's esteemed Jan
Schenkel (from Quartam Software) is available now.

Quartam Reports is the report generator you've been waiting for. If you
need to layout and print anything from labels to sales reports, or you
just want to view collated information onscreen, this package is for
you. Easy to use for simple tasks, but with professional power for
complex operations.

Not only that, but the excellent Malte Brill (from Debrill Multimedia)
is
releasing ArcadeEngine.

Use ArcadeEngine to enhance multimedia titles with complex object
motion,
build arcade games, and for teaching and learning.  Features include
powerful collision detection routines, linear movement, polygonal
movement,
circular movement, elliptical movement and the ability to alter speeds
and
movement at any time under full programmatic control.

We're celebrating these releases with a bunch of special offers, from
bundling free with new licenses to huge price reductions with update
and upgrade pack purchases.

Read all about Quartam Reports:

http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/quartam/index.php

Read all about ArcadeEngine:

http://www.runrev.com/section/revselect/arcadeengine/

We'd like to congratulate both developers warmly on their sterling
efforts and huge contributions to the Revolution community.

Well, what are you waiting for? Rush out and get them!

warm regards,

Heather

Heather Nagey, Customer Support Manager
Runtime Revolution Ltd
www.runrev.com

Re: Arcade Engine and Quartam Reports Released

Andre Garzia
I fells like christmas.... :-D

Cheers
andre

Heather Nagey wrote:

> Quartam Reports is the report generator you've been waiting for. If you
> need to layout and print anything from labels to sales reports, or you
> just want to view collated information onscreen, this package is for
> you. Easy to use for simple tasks, but with professional power for
> complex operations.
>
> Not only that, but the excellent Malte Brill (from Debrill Multimedia) is
> releasing ArcadeEngine.
>
> Use ArcadeEngine to enhance multimedia titles with complex object motion,
> build arcade games, and for teaching and learning.  Features include
> powerful collision detection routines, linear movement, polygonal movement,
> circular movement, elliptical movement and the ability to alter speeds and
> movement at any time under full programmatic control.

Two master works from two master craftsmen!  Excellent!
Congratulations to Jan and Malte, and to all who helped put this deal
together.

  Managing Editor, revJournal

Re: Arcade Engine and Quartam Reports Released

Ken Ray
On 7/14/05 3:44 PM, "Heather Nagey" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The eagerly anticipated Quartam Reports by our community's esteemed Jan
> Schenkel (from Quartam Software) is available now.

> Not only that, but the excellent Malte Brill (from Debrill Multimedia)
> is releasing ArcadeEngine.

Congratulations, Jan and Malte! Well done!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: [hidden email]