Asking for Shao Sean's Calendar Object

Michael Mandaville
I am working through the Dan Shafer book and couldn't find the Shao Sean's
Calendar Object

A previous Runrev submission said that it was at...

http://www.shaosean.tk/

But it is NOT posted.

Does anybody have this stack for me to download.  Or could you email it to
me?

Thank you very much,

Michael Mandaville

Re: Asking for Shao Sean's Calendar Object

Judy Perry
Well, Dan,

I guess this goes to show that people are reading (and, hopefully, hence,
_buying_) your book, so I'm hoping we'll be seeing Vol. II sometime soon??

Judy

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Michael Mandaville wrote:

> I am working through the Dan Shafer book and couldn't find the Shao Sean's
> Calendar Object

Re: Asking for Shao Sean's Calendar Object

Dan Shafer
Michael....

I've posted the object on my site.

Go to http://www.altuit.com/webs/dshafer/RevolutionPros/MyStuff.htm

Scroll down to the place where the calendar object is mentioned and
click on the Link button.

On Jul 19, 2005, at 9:46 AM, Michael Mandaville wrote:

> I am working through the Dan Shafer book and couldn't find the Shao
> Sean's
> Calendar Object
>
> A previous Runrev submission said that it was at...
>
> http://www.shaosean.tk/
>
> But it is NOT posted.
>
> Does anybody have this stack for me to download.  Or could you
> email it to
> me?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Michael Mandaville

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"

Reminder of Shafer Book Status (Was Re: Asking for Shao Sean's Calendar Object)

Dan Shafer
Judy (and others).....

It is difficult to get the word out to a community which doesn't read
every message on this list faithfully every day and remember
everything they've read. Darned humans.

Anyway, just so it's clear....

There are no plans to release Volumes 2 & 3 of my "Software at the
Speed of Thought" as such. Instead, listening to feedback from the
market and paying attention to the reality of development cycles for
Rev, I decided some time ago to start releasing what I call eBooklets
consisting of expanded chapter-sized chunks from the planned contents
of Volumes 2 & 3. I have already released the first two such
eBooklets. Chapter 21 on CGI and Chapter 25 on custom properties.
I've stopped numbering them now, but the next one on printing will be
out as soon as a few marketing issues are resolved. It's essentially
done and ready to publish.

Other chapters will follow more rapidly now that RunRev and I are
clear on our respective roles and responsibilities in this ever-
evolving upward-progressive movement called life.

Stay tuned.

On Jul 19, 2005, at 10:59 AM, Judy Perry wrote:

> Well, Dan,
>
> I guess this goes to show that people are reading (and, hopefully,
> hence,
> _buying_) your book, so I'm hoping we'll be seeing Vol. II sometime
> soon??
>
> Judy
>

> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Michael Mandaville wrote:
>

>> I am working through the Dan Shafer book and couldn't find the
>> Shao Sean's
>> Calendar Object

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"

Re: Asking for Shao Sean's Calendar Object

Alex Tweedly

I think it's at http://dark.unitz.ca/~shaosean/pages/development.htm

--
Alex Tweedly       http://www.tweedly.net

Re: Reminder of Shafer Book Status (Was Re: Asking for Shao Sean's Calendar Object)

Judy Perry
Yup, I'm a darned human.  Drat!  I suppose it's too late to try to find an
ex post facto Vulcan egg donor now, isn't it? ;-)

Anyway, what about those of us who paid up-front for all 3 vols?

I'm sure you've answered this already (and maybe even to me privately for
all I can recall; darned brain cells die off daily near as I can tell),
but what about us?

Judy

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, Dan Shafer wrote:

> Judy (and others).....
>
> It is difficult to get the word out to a community which doesn't read
> every message on this list faithfully every day and remember
> everything they've read. Darned humans.
>
> Anyway, just so it's clear....
>
> There are no plans to release Volumes 2 & 3 of my "Software at the
> Speed of Thought" as such. Instead, listening to feedback from the
> market and paying attention to the reality of development cycles for
> Rev, I decided some time ago to start releasing what I call eBooklets
> consisting of expanded chapter-sized chunks from the planned contents
> of Volumes 2 & 3. I have already released the first two such
> eBooklets. Chapter 21 on CGI and Chapter 25 on custom properties.
> I've stopped numbering them now, but the next one on printing will be
> out as soon as a few marketing issues are resolved. It's essentially
> done and ready to publish.
>
> Other chapters will follow more rapidly now that RunRev and I are
> clear on our respective roles and responsibilities in this ever-
> evolving upward-progressive movement called life.

Re: Reminder of Shafer Book Status (Was Re: Asking for Shao Sean's Calendar Object)

Dan Shafer
Judy....

Answered off-list.
Dan