Background behavior use

Folks:
I’m working with LC 8.1.6 and trying to set a card element as a background behavior, so it appears on all cards. Is this capability gone? I can’t find how to set it.

Tnx,
Bill P

William A. Prothero
http://earthlearningsolution.org/

Re: Background behavior use

You must make a group out of the element you would like to appear on all cards, then set the group to behave like a background. You can turn a single object into a group.

Regards
Tore Nilsen

> 13. aug. 2017 kl. 06:57 skrev William Prothero via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Folks:
> I’m working with LC 8.1.6 and trying to set a card element as a background behavior, so it appears on all cards. Is this capability gone? I can’t find how to set it.
>
> Tnx,
> Bill P
>

> William A. Prothero
> http://earthlearningsolution.org/