Basic mobile app question

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
Hi list,
A friend of mine has a website with a responsive version, and would like
to have a mobile app as well.
Of course, he has next to zero budget, so I was wondering if it could be
possible to use Livecode to
make a basic app that would create a browser object at startup, and the
url of the website would
load into it...
Of course this is technically feasible, but is it an acceptable solution
?
And last but not least, would it be accepted on the Appstore ?

Thanks in advance.
jbv

RE: Basic mobile app question

Rick Harrison via use-livecode
This would not be approved by the Apple reviewers. The PlayStore now has
similar rules prohibiting apps that are nothing more than website portals.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
[hidden email]