Biggest thing since mobile was added to LiveCode

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Biggest thing since mobile was added to LiveCode

Dave Kilroy
In case any of you didn't get a recent email from LiveCode with the news - the exciting development from Edinburgh is that the HTML5 eagle has landed! http://livecode.com/ready-html5-deployment-reveals-its-first-preview/

Well it's almost landed - the blog shows off a couple of running HTML5 LiveCode apps (nice trick!) - HTML5-enabled versions of LiveCode still due in August...

:)

Dave
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham