Quantcast

[Blog] Infinite LiveCode Progress

Mark Talluto via use-livecode
Folks, in case any of you missed it, LC9 dp6 has some great new functionality:

https://livecode.com/livecode-9-0-dp-6-infinite-livecode-preview/ <https://livecode.com/livecode-9-0-dp-6-infinite-livecode-preview/>

Enjoy!

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com

Re: [Blog] Infinite LiveCode Progress

Mark Smith
Speaking of Infinite, I have been asked to upgrade an older iPad product (which was developed in 5.0) and I thought while I am in there I would like to tackle the issue of a native look and feel. Any progress on stretch goal 3 - a native field widget? If it is going to be ready in the next month or two it probably is worth waiting for. If not, I'll just dive in with the old UI and tackle this in another revision.

Thanks

Mark

heather wrote:

" Folks, in case any of you missed it, LC9 dp6 has some great new functionality:"

Beware: I have been doing "great work" (by that I means squashing bugs and running tests) in 9dp5, but 9dp6 completely trashed the android standalone build (on the phone only… my repository scripts and binaries are fine, I am filing a report)

I switched back to 9dp5, right away… and ran the test again and it performed perfectly, nothing wrong with our scripts.

FYI: odd but true: I'm making better progress now but targeting my android phone… it's faster to build and deploy, I don't have to go to Xcode → Devices and add the stand alone…  and whenever I do deploy on iPhone, if it is working on Android it always works on iPhone so…. go figure.

BR

Re: [Blog] Infinite LiveCode Progress

Mark Talluto via use-livecode
Those stretch goals just keep on stretching: and I expect you remember
Hooke's Law
from school.

Richmond.