Bold textStyle on 'Header Bar' widget?

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hi there,

How do I set the label of a 'Header Bar' widget to bold?

greetings,

William

Re: Bold textStyle on 'Header Bar' widget?

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Ok one step closer:
-------
set the textStyle of widget "start" to "bold"
-----
and with the chosen font of the widget set to [Styled Text) in the LC
Inspector it gives bold text.
But now all text in the widget is bold.

Can't figure out how tp only get the labet of the widget set to bold.
Anyone?

groeten,

William