Book - Programming LiveCode... - What if you don't hear form us after purchasing

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Book - Programming LiveCode... - What if you don't hear form us after purchasing

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hello book fans,

There are a few people who have purchased the book but never responded
to our e-mails. If you have purchased it but haven't received it yet,
please read this.

One you have your payment confirmation (from PayPal or from
Economy-x-Talk) you need to wait a few days. You will receive an e-mail
with a request to confirm your postal address. You MUST reply to this
e-mail. If you don't reply, we will eventually send you a letter (a real
one in an envelope), but we'll keep trying to send you e-mails for
several months before sending you the letter.

If you don't see the e-mail and hence don't reply, you won't be
receiving your copy of the book. If you also don't reply to the letter,
we will just keep trying to send you e-mails forever. Sometimes, if we
know how to contact you, we may also contact you on FB Messenger or
WhatsApp or even send you an SMS. So, make sure the phone number
provided to PayPal, if you have provided one, is correct.


So, in short, when purchasing a book please make sure all contact
information that you provide to PayPal is correct, particularly if you
purchase without account, and double-check your e-mail address and your
phone number.

If you don't hear from us, contact us and don't use an e-mail address
that's linked to Apple (e.g. mac.com, me.com, apple.com, icloud.com).

For more info about the book itself, please click the link below.

--
Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Economy-x-Talk Consultancy and Software Engineering
Homepage:http://economy-x-talk.com
Twitter:http://twitter.com/xtalkprogrammer
Facebook:http://facebook.com/LiveCode.Beginner
KvK: 50277553

Buy the book and learn programming with LiveCode:
https://www.ecxtalk.nl/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Book - Programming LiveCode... - What if you don't hear form us after purchasing

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Mark,

I purchased the book and I think I responded to your email regarding mailing address. However, I have not received my book. Has it been sent?

For the record, my mailing address is:

Marian Petrides, MD
39 Wild Turkey Lane
Waitsfield, VT  05673    USA

Thanks.

Marian



Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 16, 2020, at 6:48 AM, Drs Mark Schonewille via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐Hello book fans,
>
> There are a few people who have purchased the book but never responded to our e-mails. If you have purchased it but haven't received it yet, please read this.
>
> One you have your payment confirmation (from PayPal or from Economy-x-Talk) you need to wait a few days. You will receive an e-mail with a request to confirm your postal address. You MUST reply to this e-mail. If you don't reply, we will eventually send you a letter (a real one in an envelope), but we'll keep trying to send you e-mails for several months before sending you the letter.
>
> If you don't see the e-mail and hence don't reply, you won't be receiving your copy of the book. If you also don't reply to the letter, we will just keep trying to send you e-mails forever. Sometimes, if we know how to contact you, we may also contact you on FB Messenger or WhatsApp or even send you an SMS. So, make sure the phone number provided to PayPal, if you have provided one, is correct.
>
>
> So, in short, when purchasing a book please make sure all contact information that you provide to PayPal is correct, particularly if you purchase without account, and double-check your e-mail address and your phone number.
>
> If you don't hear from us, contact us and don't use an e-mail address that's linked to Apple (e.g. mac.com, me.com, apple.com, icloud.com).
>
> For more info about the book itself, please click the link below.
>
> --
> Kind regards,
>
> Drs. Mark Schonewille
>
> Economy-x-Talk Consultancy and Software Engineering
> Homepage:http://economy-x-talk.com
> Twitter:http://twitter.com/xtalkprogrammer
> Facebook:http://facebook.com/LiveCode.Beginner
> KvK: 50277553
>
> Buy the book and learn programming with LiveCode:
> https://www.ecxtalk.nl/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Book - Programming LiveCode... - What if you don't hear form us after purchasing

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Dear Marian,

Yes, your book was sent approximately 6 weeks ago. We'll be in touch.

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk
https://ecxtalk.nl
https://www.nt2.nu

Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner
http://www.ecxtalk.nl/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner

Op 16-2-2020 om 13:18 schreef Marian Petrides MD via use-livecode:
> Mark,
>
> I purchased the book and I think I responded to your email regarding mailing address. However, I have not received my book. Has it been sent?
>
> For the record, my mailing address is:
>

[snip]

>
> Thanks.
>
> Marian
>
>
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Feb 16, 2020, at 6:48 AM, Drs Mark Schonewille via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> ´╗┐Hello book fans,
>>
>> There are a few people who have purchased the book but never responded to our e-mails. If you have purchased it but haven't received it yet, please read this.
>>
>> One you have your payment confirmation (from PayPal or from Economy-x-Talk) you need to wait a few days. You will receive an e-mail with a request to confirm your postal address. You MUST reply to this e-mail. If you don't reply, we will eventually send you a letter (a real one in an envelope), but we'll keep trying to send you e-mails for several months before sending you the letter.
>>
>> If you don't see the e-mail and hence don't reply, you won't be receiving your copy of the book. If you also don't reply to the letter, we will just keep trying to send you e-mails forever. Sometimes, if we know how to contact you, we may also contact you on FB Messenger or WhatsApp or even send you an SMS. So, make sure the phone number provided to PayPal, if you have provided one, is correct.
>>
>>
>> So, in short, when purchasing a book please make sure all contact information that you provide to PayPal is correct, particularly if you purchase without account, and double-check your e-mail address and your phone number.
>>
>> If you don't hear from us, contact us and don't use an e-mail address that's linked to Apple (e.g. mac.com, me.com, apple.com, icloud.com).
>>
>> For more info about the book itself, please click the link below.
>>
>> --
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Drs. Mark Schonewille
>>
>> Economy-x-Talk Consultancy and Software Engineering
>> Homepage:http://economy-x-talk.com
>> Twitter:http://twitter.com/xtalkprogrammer
>> Facebook:http://facebook.com/LiveCode.Beginner
>> KvK: 50277553
>>
>> Buy the book and learn programming with LiveCode:
>> https://www.ecxtalk.nl/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner
>>
>>


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode