Browser widget and revbrowserback/revbrowserforward

Browser widget and revbrowserback/revbrowserforward

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hi friends,

a user in the forum asked this questio and I would also like to know :-)

With "revbrowser...." we had a simple command to browser the browser
history: revBrowserBack and RevBrowserForward
Is there a similar feature in the Browser Widget?

Thanks for any hint!

Best

Klaus
--
Klaus Major
http://www.major-k.de

Re: Browser widget and revbrowserback/revbrowserforward

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hi Klaus,

> Am 10.01.2018 um 19:52 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi friends,
>
> a user in the forum asked this questio and I would also like to know :-)
>
> With "revbrowser...." we had a simple command to browser the browser
> history: revBrowserBack and RevBrowserForward
> Is there a similar feature in the Browser Widget?
>
> Thanks for any hint!

go forward in widget "el browsero"

Best

Klaus