Buying Quartam Reports

Jan Schenkel
Hi All,

After feedback from the ever-helpful list members, I'm
here to offer some clarification on buying Quartam
Reports.

While Runtime Revolution has kindly offered special
bundles at amazing prices, you can also buy the
product separately from the revSelect section of their
online store.

I have updated the links on my website and added some
explanation on what to get where. More distribution
partners and payment methods will be added shortly.

Best regards, and thank you all for your continued
support and patience,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam - Tools for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====
"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La Rochefoucauld)