Callbacks in HTML5

Trevor DeVore via use-livecode
Hi,

Does anyone know the availability of callbacks in LC HTML5? Some time ago the Company said that callbacks weren’t there yet, and adding that would be “expensive.”

Has anything changed since?

Peter Bogdanoff
ArtsInteractive

Re: Callbacks in HTML5

Trevor DeVore via use-livecode
Andre and I spend a long time tinkering with this last year.

In the end I asked for a quote. It was ~$9,000.00 (or something like
that) for  the basic implementation. If you wanted the IDE to report
errors/debug another $7K  .... $16,000.00

I don't have a budget for just this feature

If you like I can send my proposal and the response off list. It details
the requirements.

BR

--
Svasti Astu, Be Well!