Can LC read QR-Code?

ELS Prothero via use-livecode
Hi friends,

I know that LC can generate QR-Codes, but can it also read them?
On mobile?

Thanks for any hint.

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
https://www.major-k.de

Re: Can LC read QR-Code?

ELS Prothero via use-livecode
Hi all,

> Am 18.11.2020 um 13:15 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi friends,
>
> I know that LC can generate QR-Codes, but can it also read them?
> On mobile? Thanks for any hint.

found it under BARCODE! 8-)

Question, the dictionary says the "Android Barcode Library" works with LC INDY.
But I remember there was one feature falsely reported as supported by INDY, but
was BUSINESS only in the end. Was it this library?

Thanks in advance!

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
https://www.major-k.de

Re: Can LC read QR-Code?

ELS Prothero via use-livecode
It works in INDY, mein freund :)

Op 18-11-2020 om 15:29 schreef Klaus major-k via use-livecode:

> Hi all,
>
>> Am 18.11.2020 um 13:15 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Hi friends,
>>
>> I know that LC can generate QR-Codes, but can it also read them?
>> On mobile? Thanks for any hint.
> found it under BARCODE! 8-)
>
> Question, the dictionary says the "Android Barcode Library" works with LC INDY.
> But I remember there was one feature falsely reported as supported by INDY, but
> was BUSINESS only in the end. Was it this library?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

> Best
>
> Klaus
>
> --
> Klaus Major
> https://www.major-k.de

Re: Can LC read QR-Code?

ELS Prothero via use-livecode
Dag JeeJee,

> Am 18.11.2020 um 15:34 schrieb JeeJeeStudio via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> It works in INDY, mein freund :)

dat is mooi, hartelijk bedankt, beste vriend! :-)

> Op 18-11-2020 om 15:29 schreef Klaus major-k via use-livecode:
>> Hi all,
>>> Am 18.11.2020 um 13:15 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>>> Hi friends,
>>>
>>> I know that LC can generate QR-Codes, but can it also read them?
>>> On mobile? Thanks for any hint.
>> found it under BARCODE! 8-)
>>
>> Question, the dictionary says the "Android Barcode Library" works with LC INDY.
>> But I remember there was one feature falsely reported as supported by INDY, but
>> was BUSINESS only in the end. Was it this library?

Groetjes

Klaus

--
Klaus Major