Can't use double finger scroll on mac for grouped controls

Can't use double finger scroll on mac for grouped controls

Using LiveCode 9 on Mac OSX

I have some controls that are grouped and the group has been made smaller,
so have a vertical scroll bar – very nice feature.

On one stack I can use two finger scroll on mac trackpad, but on another I
can't. But mouse on scroll bar works ok.

I have checked and all settings are the same. Is there a particular setting
that allows two finger scrolling?

--
Kaveh Bazargan
Director

Re: Can't use double finger scroll on mac for grouped controls

This is something you need to script for groups. Something like this:

on rawKeyDown pKeyCode
   if pKeyCode is 65308 then
      get the scroll of me
      add 10 to it
      set the scroll of me to it
   else if pKeyCode is 65309 then
      get the scroll of me
      subtract 10 from it
      set the scroll of me to it
   end if
end rawKeyDown

> On 2 Aug 2017, at 8:21 am, Kaveh Bazargan via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Using LiveCode 9 on Mac OSX
>
> I have some controls that are grouped and the group has been made smaller,
> so have a vertical scroll bar – very nice feature.
>
> On one stack I can use two finger scroll on mac trackpad, but on another I
> can't. But mouse on scroll bar works ok.
>
> I have checked and all settings are the same. Is there a particular setting
> that allows two finger scrolling?
>
> --
> Kaveh Bazargan
> Director
> River Valley Technologies
> @kaveh1000
> +44 7771 824 111
> www.rivervalleytechnologies.com

Re: Can't use double finger scroll on mac for grouped controls

Genius. Thank you :-)