Quantcast

Cannot print to pdf on Windows

dunbarx
On my Mac, where I develop, in the IDE, if I print a card with:

get the desktop folder & "/SubmissionDrawing.pdf"
open printing to pdf it

No issues, and if no such pdf file exists, one is created on the desktop as advertised.

So now I make a standalone, in one operation, for both Mac and Windows. The Mac standalone works just as it should. But the Windows (Windows 7) version will not create the pdf file. No errors, just no file. I don't like Windows, and this is only making it worse.

Anyone know how this can be?

Craig Newman

Re: Cannot print to pdf on Windows

dunbarx
Solved on the forum. Details there. It matters where the various files are, perhaps not a surprise to most.

Craig